Done Being Prisoner

"Did you really think killing Dream would save the SMP?"

-------------

more steven universe references :)))
and a free tartaglia picture (i don't have him actually🥲)

originally, the title was string in japanese
but i changed it lol
make sure to join the discord!
link: https://discord.gg/S3ZRajw3Yk

enjoy this one!
———

Dream laughed sadly, feeling pain in his abdomen. "G-Great job... guys! You... did it.... you...." Dream tried breathing, looking down at the sword that impaled him. His eyes widen, "You failed the SMP." He said, painfully falling back as the sword slid out of the wound. Sapnap drops the sword, beginning to cry. He did what he promised.
"I'll be the one to kill you."
And he was the one. But he expected different words like an apology or a snarky comment from the now dead SMP ruler. Sap falls to his knees, moving his hand towards Dream's head. It was already so cold, like he instantly died.

"We failed the SMP...?" Techno repeated, checking the body. "Tech, Sapnap, watch out!" Philza yelled out, pulling the two males back. They watch as a cloud of smoke emits from the blonde's body.
"Well, well, well, WELL!" A red clothed male was formed, he looked overjoyed and wielded a netherite axe. "A d-dreamon?!" Fundy yelled. "Everyone, stand back!" The red man laughed. "Looks like I have some experts! I'm Nightmare." Fundy tries to speak but Tubbo steps forward. "Are you really a dreamon? Who created you?" The brunette said in a low, cautious tone. "Isn't obvious? I'm sure I'm a dreamon... Anywho, Daydream created me so that he wouldn't do the dirty work!"

"W-What...?" Tommy's eyes widen, staring at Nightmare. "Oh Tommy, I was the one who told Tubs over there to exlie you! I was the one who blew up Daydream's only house! I was the one who manipulated every. Single. One. Of you." Nightmare cackled. "You were all just too blind to see me pulling the strings!"

Techno, outraged, starts sprinting towards the phantom. He swung Orphan Obliterator at him, only to feel something sharp by his neck. "Oh no no no no! I wouldn't do that if I were you, Technoblade." Nightmare's axe was almost cutting the piglin's neck. The red being shrugs as Techno didn't back down. He kicks Techno back, sending him flying. "That was quite the performance of your rival! Right, Daydream?" The phantom lowered his head, staring intensely at the dead male. "Mmmm. Talking about what my little Dreamie said, I honestly think it was more like he failed the SMP bUUUuutttt... You all failed MY SMP. Did you really think killing Dream would save the SMP?" Nightmare monologed. The red phantom picks the dead body up, caressing the freckled face.

"He kinda looks cute like this." Nightmare giggled. (Creep Nightmare? No we don't stan that) "Mm... Dream wouldn't mind coming back alive." "DON'T YOU-" Before Bad could finish his sentence, Nightmare had already started the revival. Dream's body started floating with the raise of a hand. His body sucked in green smoke, dull eyes opening in a panic. "Good morning, Daydream~" The phantom laughs, grabbing Dream's head.

Nightmare disappears, Dream shaking his head as soft denials came out of his mouth. "D-Dream-" Tommy called out.
"GET AWAY FROM ME! HE'LL FUCKING HURT YOU!" The man looked up revealing red eyes and falling tears. "Dream, we can help you!" Fundy reached out him.
Dream focused his eyes to something else, looking at Fundy's belt of tools. His arm twitches as he swiftly moved it towards it. He quickly snatches a pair of scissors. "W-Wait!"
"Don't take another step closer or I'll hurt you!" The blonde jumps back, using Nightmare's power.

Dream looks around, looking for the his daunting mask. Spotting the mask by the lava, he hastily jogged to it, picking it off from the floor. "Daydream, what do you think you're doing?!" Nightmare growled.

Dream laughs, putting the mask on.
"I'm done being everyone's prisoner!"
He faces his friends, family, rivals, enemies with his arms spread out.
He looks up, struggling to push back Nightmare's control.
"Now, you're my prisoner!"

"And I'm never letting you go!" Dream falls back into the lava.
The mask seemingly looked at Tommy as the man fell.
"Let's stay on this miserable server, together!"