Twenty-Seven Mika

Start from the beginning

Foggy, dull red hues flash Diablo Paraiso's hallways, causing streaks of scarlet red lines on individuals' faces. The air is musty, smokey, coming from the absurd amount of cigarettes and hookah in the strip. EDM music blasts from the speakers, shaking my footing as I make my way to my dressing room.

Opening the curtain, I catch Tania's fiery batch of curls as she practices her poses in the mirror. From the mirror view, she meets my gaze, and wears the brightest smile. She swings around, resting her palms on her drawer, and wiggles her eyebrows.

"Bitch! I feel like it's been ages since we talked," she says and narrows her eyelids. "You have a lot of explaining to do, starting with that on your desk."

Astonishment washes over my face as I creep forward to my gift clutter desk signed with an enormous heart-shaped card from Asiel. My duffel bag slips from my shoulders as my attention is fixated on the black rectangular box. With a single tug, it splits open, revealing roses arrange into a heart and a collection of Ferrero Rocher underneath.

I almost moan at the sight of Jimmy Choo Alia's crystal pointy-toe pumps resembling Dorothy's red ruby shoes. Matching perfectly with the diamond embroidered mermaid dress with a sexy, long slit on my thigh. It doesn't even end there. Asiel spoiled me with a collection of Versace shoes, glasses, and more from other brands.

"Do you have a new sugar daddy?" Tania asks, elbowing me in my ribcage.

My lips curve into a wide teeth grin as I try on my new favorite pairs of shoes. "No, it's just my Muñeco. He's infatuated with me."

She steals a piece of my chocolates and launches it into her mouth. "My, mmm? What's going on there?" She shimmies her eyebrows. "Damn, why do you always get the lucky ones? Does he know you can buy this all for yourself?"

I shrug my shoulders aimlessly. "Probably. Maybe if you become Damien's girlfriend, then he will spoil you. Or give him a nice blowjob. Either or will do."

Tania squeals, clapping her hands. "Holy shit! He asked to be your boyfriend? Fuck, you're going to break his little heart. I almost feel bad for him."

"Don't be." I wink, my tongue gliding over my teeth. "He's getting his money's worth."

"Gosh, you're a heartless bitch." She takes a lollipop from the painted vase on my desk and sucks on it. "Serious question. How good is he in bed? Is his cocky as mouth-watering as I imagined? Veiny? You know I have a thing for veiny, thick cocks."

I laugh, strutting in my new pumps, and admire them through the mirror. "It's just the way you imagined, maybe even better. Sadly, I haven't gotten him to fuck me yet. I have yet to find the key to his chastity belt, but I will. Damn it, Tania."

His body is inhumanly sculpted, with stone, tone muscle on his chest, back, and thighs. His legs are aggressive, twice as thick as mine. My mouth salivates as I recall his cock standing up thick and straight, the head twitching every time I touched it. I love sucking cock, especially Muñeco's because, like he's stated, he's all mine.

"What?"

I clench my thighs together. "I'm so fucking horny now."

Tania saunters over, her fingernail trailing up my forearm, and she places soft open-mouth kisses on my shoulder blades. "That's not a problem, baby. I have a few minutes to spare if you want to sneak off."

My lips tremble with need, lust, and kinkiness. Tania continues upward, leaving a trail of wetness from my shoulders to my neck, feeling so fucking good. Her fingers swirl circles over my bra, instantly causing my peaks to harden, desperate for a squeeze. She slips her fingertips into my bra and pinches my nipple between her fingers.