Christmas!!!!!!!!!

Börja om från början

Mr. Weasley - A box of fudge.

Mrs. Weasley - A blue sweater with a A on it.

Professor Flitwick - A book about charms.

Santa - Some gift cards to my favorite restaurants.

McGonagall - A few boxes of candy. Big boxes of candy. I love her.

Hazel - A lot of chocolate and a CD of my favorite band.

"Ally, you have one more. It doesn't say who it's from." Indigo said and handed me a really big box.

I wonder who it's from. I thought. I opened it and saw a whole bunch of different muggle candy! I then saw a tiny box and a card. I opened the box and saw a necklace with my birthstone on it. This whole gift must have cost a fortune. I opened the card and it said,

Dear Ally,
Hi, how is your Christmas without me? Mine is good! No school, right?! Well, I know what you are thinking, this must have cost a fortune! Well, it did! I thought you would like it! Well, have an awesome break without me!
D.M.

Draco. How nice! I smiled and put on the necklace. I looked up and saw everyone looking at me with an eyebrow raised. Dad looked had both eyebrows raised, along with Santa and McGonagall. I blushed.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I said.

"Who was it from?" They said at the same time.

"Wow. That was creepy, and none of your business!" I said and hid the card.

I didn't know Indigo was behind me so she took the card and read it out loud.

"Aw! It's a love letter! It says Dear Ally, How is your Christmas without me? Mine is good! No school, right?! Well, I know what you are thinking, this must have cost a fortune! Well, it did! I thought you would like it! Well, have a good break without me! D.M. Who is D.M?" She yelled over me yelling at her to give it back.

"He's no one!" I yelled but quickly regretted it.

"So, it's a he?!' Dad smirked.

"Yes, it is! And you guys should know who D.M. is!" I said and put my hands on my hips.

"Dominic Martin?!" They yelled.

"Ew! No, discussing!" I yelled and they sighed.

"Wow, you wanna know who it's from?!" I yelled and they nodded.

"Well, I'm not telling you! Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to sing a song in front of the people who are here over Christmas break!" I said and stormed out of the common room.

I walked into the Great Hall with everyone behind me asking me who D.M. was. They are really annoying. They sat down and I sat on a stool with a guitar.

The fireplace is burning bright

Shining all on me

See the presents underneath,

The good old Christmas tree.

And I wait all night 'til Santa comes,

To wake me from my dreams,

Oh, why? 'Cause that's Christmas to me.

I see the children play outside,

Like angels in the snow

While mom and daddy share a kiss,

Underneath the mistletoe.

And we'll cherish all these simple things,