: 20 :

Seokjin heard the loud ring of a timer. Bet it was Taehyung's timer.

"My darling Seokjin, the time's up! You may now go out from your hiding spot!" Taehyung shouted.

He doesn't want to go out, he was afraid. But half of him wanted to go out. He needs oxygen. He closed his eyes and flinched when he heard another shout from Taehyung.

"I'll count one to ten if you did not show yourself to me, you know what will happen to you," he threatened.

Seokjin's heart was beating fast and loud inside his chest. He closed his eyes only to open them again. He slowly and carefully opened the trunk and got out. His body was wet with his sweats because of the hot temperature inside. His hair was also wet from the sweat. He took a deep breath to gasp air to fill his lungs with oxygen. Seokjin slowly stepped his right foot forward than his left and started walking at a slow pace.

Taehyung smirked as he can hear Seokjin's heels clicking on the ground of the long hallway. He can see Seokjin's silhouette walking towards them. He has his head lowered to the ground; arms wrapped around his petite body as he walks.

He stopped walking and stood two meters away from Taehyung.

"Very good, love. Now, shall we proceed to the next game?"

Seokjin looked up at him. He wanted to complain but keep his mouth shut.

Teahyung smirked, seeing Seokjin wet in his own sweat. He can read Seokjin's facial expression and it was telling him to "stop", but he choose to ignore it. He's not done having fun yet, so he will not stop.

"I don't know what you call this, but the mechanics are; I'll give you thirty minutes to find Hoseok and Jackson Wangs' heads and bring them to me, and again if you failed to do so, you'll face consequences."

Seokjin could feel another trickle of hot liquid escaping his eyes. He was nervous and scared. How will he find those severed heads and carry them? He couldn't stomach the sight of their head being separated from their bodies and now, he wants him to bring those to him? Such a psycho.

Taehyung raised the timer again and pressed it. The sound of the timer makes Jin's heartbeat fast inside his chest. He couldn't move his body as it was again, froze on its spot. He was staring at the timer and saw that it was already two minutes had passed and he was still standing there, not moving an inch. Cold sweats formed on his forehead and finally force himself to move and walked away.

As he was walking, suddenly his vision darkened, he roam his eyes everywhere and he could see nothing but black. He was starting to get scared when he heard a deep chuckle coming from nowhere.

"Stop! Please, stop it!" cried Jin.

He fell to his knees and cried. His shoulders were shaking as he was sobbing and sniffing. He feels so scared.

"Aw, is my darling Seokjin scared?" asked the voice.

Seokjin stopped sobbing and look around and saw a tall silhouette standing in front of him. He stood up and wipe his tears and nose then face the man.

"Stop doing this to me and let me go!" he shouted.

The man chuckled, "let you go? You're mine, Seokjin. I own you."

Jin vigorously shook his head, tears still falling out of his eyes, "I'm nobody's property! Now let me go!"

The man appeared behind Jin as if he was a vampire. He sniffs Seokjin's neck and caressed the exposed part of his skin, "who told you that? You are my property and you belong to me."