: 9 :

Taehyung was so desperate to find Seokjin. He waited a long time for this opportunity and he didn't want to just ignore everything he worked hard to find Jin. He struggled to find Seokjin for almost ten years and just because of a mistake by Jungkook, he is now missing. He won't let him not see and bring Seokjin back to him. He will do everything to get Seokjin back to him.

He had not yet left the mansion when he heard the loud siren sound of the police car. He panicked, and so did Jungkook. Jungkook immediately looked for a hiding place and left taehyung. Taehyung pulled out a gun and fired at the police. The police returned fire.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?! We will die if you fight them!" Said the voice inside his head.

"Shut up, will you?! I know what I am doing!"

BANG!

BANG!

"No, you don't! You're an idiot!"

"Taehyung, surrender! You have nowhere to run anymore! We are already surrounding you!" Said the police who has using a megaphone.

But Taehyung was stubborn. He continued firing until the bullet from the police hit his arm.

"Argh! Shit!" He groaned and the blood started to flow out of his skin.

"See? I told you not to fight them!"

He ignored the voice and ran out of the place he was hiding when suddenly, a bullet hit his leg making him fall to the ground. The gun he was holding sprang up as he fell. He crawled and groaned, trying to reach for the gun but it was too late as the police already holding him and cuffing his hands. 

All Taehyung can do was shake his body. But, he was too weak to fight back and he lost his consciousness and fainted due to blood loss.

***

Yoongi and Seokjin went back to his and Hoseok's apartment since Hoseok was still at his work and will come back at 7:00 pm or 7:30 pm if traffic. He guided Seokjin to the guest room and let him rest. He turned the TV on and handed Seokjin the remote so he can switch the channel anytime he wants.

"Rest here first. I'll just cook something for us. If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me. Okay?"

Seokjin smiled at his friend and nods his head, "okay, thank you."

Yoongi nodded and left. Seokjin switched the TV channel to his favorite channel and the show was news. He finds it boring because he wasn't watching news. He was about to switch the channel when he the breaking news. It's showing some police cars and ambulances at the back or the reporter. She was standing in front of the mansion that seemed familiar to Seokjin.

He stood up and approached the TV.

BREAKING NEWS

Kim Taehyung, 28, got arrested just now for killing forty-nine people including his father, and for kidnapping and raping Kim Seokjin. He was currently unconscious and he is currently unconscious due to the gunshot wounds he sustained and will be taken to the nearest hospital for treatment. So far, the police have not provided much information-

Seokjin's eyes started to blur and the tears were threatening to fall. His knees weakened and he knelt on the floor and there her river-like tears began to flow. He was so happy that the man who raped and kidnapped him was finally caught. He doesn't have to worry about the dangers he will face because Taehyung is already incarcerated. But he was still not complacent.

Yoongi, on the other hand, came to check what Seokjin was doing. He rushed to his friend when he saw him sitting on the floor while crying.

"Seokjin! What happened?" He worriedly asked.

Seokjin didn't say a word but put Yoongi into a tight embrace, "he's behind the bars now,  Yoongi!" He exclaimed.

Yoongi hugged his friend back and was happy for his friend that he finally get what he wanted.

***

Meanwhile at Taehyung's mansion.

Jungkook went out of the place he was hiding when he was sure that there were no police and no one is left. He searched the place and saw Taehyung's blood on the white floor. He shut his eyes closed, taking a deep breath in and out before sitting down on the floor. He washed his face using his bare hands and thought about what to do next.

He should've hide! He thought and shook his head.

He looked at the mess, broken vase, Taehyung's blood, broken windows, and stuffs inside the mansion. He, once again, let out a sigh of irritation before finally standing up.

"What do I do now? I need someone's help..."  he whispered. His face brighten when he remembered someone that's working for Taehyung.

"Right. I should call him."

He said, nodding his head and grinning like a mad man.

***

Hoseok just got into their apartment and Yoongi immediately told him the news about Taehyung being in jail. He's also happy for his friend. Of course.

"But we still must not be complacent. We don't know maybe jungkook wasn't the only one who helped him. Maybe there are others, we still need to be careful." Said Hoseok as he looked at Jin with a concerned look.

Jin smiled, "I know, Hoseok."

Hoseok let go of Seokjin's hand and throw himself onto the couch and put his legs up on the coffee table,

 "I don't understand him," he said making both males frown. "I mean, why does he need to do all of this to you when he can confess his feelings for you and be a good boyfriend. Simple as that. Why does he need to kill people close to you? He's really a mad man." He shook his head and stood up again.

"I'm starving. Let's eat already," Hoseok said leaving his boyfriend and Seokjin in the living room and went straight to the dining room to eat the food Yoongi had prepared.

And right after they ate, Yoongi and Hoseok went to their shared bed and Seokjin changed into his pajamas. While he was unconscious, Yoongi get some clothes for him from his apartment and brought them to their apartment for Seokjin to wear something once they get home.

Jin lies on the bed with a smile on his face. He just can't get over on what he had seen earlier. He's so happy. But he feels sorry for Taehyung at the same time, he doesn't know why is he feeling like this. It feels like, he wanted to see Taehyung and know his condition now. He is restless.

But all thoughts gradually vanished and his eyes were slowly closing until the surroundings darkened and he fell asleep.