: 4 :

I woke up in a strange room wearing a strange clothes. I am wearing a pink fitted dress with a hole on both sides of my waist. I roam my eyes inside the room and there was a scent red candle sitting on the nightstand. It lit up so I could smell the strawberry scent. It was very relaxing.

I got up and noticed a big mirror staring at me. It's not just my clothes that have changed, I am also wearing a light shade of make-up. My lips were pink, glossy, and plump. My cheeks were a shade of pink. I look good.

I am about to wear slippers when I noticed that I'm already wearing pink flat sandals that suit the dress that I am wearing. I roam my eyes once again, this room doesn't have any windows so I don't have any idea on where I am. I just shrugged my shoulders and walked towards the door. I twisted it open and a dark hallway greeted me. Only the candlelight on the wall serves as the light in this hallway. I also noticed that there were rose petals scattered on the floor.

I stepped forward and continued walking down the dark hallway until I came to the dining area where there was a long table and there were tall candles. There is also a chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The table was long but only two plates and glasses were sitting and waiting. There is a painting hanging on the wall. The painting is not clear to me because I can only see red and black and there is a white circle in the middle.

I barely moved my head to the right as I felt a presence behind me,

"Finally, you're awake. I've been waiting for you to wake up, princess." He spoke. I felt a warm hand grip my shoulders, "why do you take so long to wake up?" He whispered, I could feel his hot breath hitting my ear.

He released his grip on my shoulders and walked straight to the far end of the table where the plates were. He sat up and eyed me from head to toe, "that dress suits you."

I didn't say anything and just stared at his dark eyes, "do you know that you look even sexier when that's what you're wearing?"

I look down and start playing with my fingers, "can I have my old clothes, please?"

He sat up when he heard what I said, he also frowned before looking into my eyes, "didn't you like that dress?" He asked.

I shook my head, "i-im not comfortable."

"Princess," he smiled. What did he call me? Princess? "It's okay, no one else can see you wearing that. Don't worry, okay?"

I nodded at what he said. I really want to change my clothes, I'm not comfortable, especially when in front of him. "Princess? Why don't you join me?"

I gulp when I heard the word princess again, "I'm Jin and I am not your princess." I said emphatically.

He chuckled, "I know, I'm sorry. You look like a princess though."

I just stared at him, I could not see much of what he was wearing because he was sitting, but I could see his upper garment. He was wearing a black coat and he had a red dress underneath.

"What are you waiting for? Come sit with me."

I was hesitant about whether I would step on my feet towards him or run away to escape this place. But my feet volunteered to walk towards him and sit down next to him. I wanted to leave this place but I didn't know what he could do to me when I tried to run away. He could possibly hurt me or otherwise kill me if I did that.

When I sat down a man approached us, he was carrying food and one by one was laid on the table. When he approached me I noticed his tattoo. It looks familiar to me. I seem to have seen it somewhere but I can't remember when and where.

When he finished putting the food on the table he bowed and then left.

"I prepared your favorite food, my princess. I hope you'll enjoy eating."

I was still hesitant to eat the food in front of me because I was afraid that this person might be planning to poison me. But when he ate it my doubts were dispelled. He looked good and nothing bad happened to him so I slowly sliced ​​the steak on my plate and I slowly ate it and tasted it. I was amazed at the taste of what I ate so I did it again.

I noticed how he looked at me. He looked at me as if I were the only person in the world. I cleared my throat.

"You seem to be enjoying your meal," he said.

I looked at him while my mouth was full, "I'm sorry, I don't know how long I slept so I'm really hungry."

"You slept for two days, princess."

Did I sleep for two days? Wait, who is this person and what does he need from me?

I let go of the utensils I was holding and stared at my hands again, "Who are you?"

The expression on his face changed because of my question.

"Don't you remember me?"

How can I remember him if I don't know even him? "I won't ask you if I know you."

He burst into laughter, "you still haven't changed. You are still the Seokjin I met."

What does he mean? Have we met before?

I was about to ask him another question but he suddenly stood up and left.

He has a big body but he looks kind so I thought of asking him, maybe he will tell me where I am.

"Ah- excuse me," I began. He looked at me. I feel a mixture of fear and nervousness now when I see his eyes. His eyes were dark as night. I gulp, "do you-... do you know where I am?"

He just looked at me from head to toe and left.

I had nowhere else to go so I decided to just go back to the room where I woke up. While walking in the same hallway earlier, I noticed that the rose petals were gone and it was a bit brighter because the other light was on.

When I got to the front door I immediately opened it and entered. I even leaned on it and gasped. My eyes widened when I saw a blindfold and handcuffs lying on the bed.

On the left side of the bed was the man I had eaten with earlier. He was still wearing the same but this time, he was no longer wearing a coat.

I immediately grabbed the doorknob to get out but things happened too fast. The next thing that happened is I found myself being held by this man. He was holding into my waist while his face was so close to my face that it was only an inch apart. He grinned at me as my body was sculpted because of his grips. I just felt him lay me on the bed and pinned my arms above my head then hovered over me.

I tried to shout but he put his two fingers in my mouth while his other hand took something out of his pocket.

He pulled a gag out of his pocket and put it in my mouth, "try to scream, I'll make it worse." He then stood up.

I was scared of what he said so I kept quiet. The dress I was wearing rose so he could see even the bottom I was wearing. He bit his lip and looked at me from my foot to my hand that was above my head.

"Fuck," he cursed under his breath. He took a deep breath before leaving me alone.

How could he leave me in this state? He tied my hands and put a gag in my mouth and then he left me like this? Will he not let me go?

I could feel my saliva dripping down my cheeks. I wanted to shout but I was afraid of what he could do to me, so I kept quiet and thought he would come back to me and remove the handcuffs from my hand.

I don't know how many hours have passed since I was like this but I suddenly felt drowsy so I fell asleep with a gag in my mouth and was handcuffed.