: 17 :

Tears were falling nonstop from Jin's almond and beautiful eyes; wetting his neck down to the dress he was wearing. He couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing. It was Hoseok's severed head; mouth hang open, eyes were open as well, fresh red crimson blood dripping on the ground.

He forced himself to stand up, his legs were shaking in fear,  "W-what did you do to him?!" he cried, "Why Yoongi?! JUST WHY?! You're his BOYFRIEND BUT WHAT DID YOU DO?! YOU KILLED LIKE HE WAS AN ANIMAL!!!" he screamed, veins popping out from his neck and forehead. His face was red because of crying and yelling.

He drop to his knees on the ground, looking at Hoseok's head that was still held by Yoongi. He looked at it in horror then lowered his head. His stomach turned upside down because of this; he wanted to throw up. He couldn't stomach the sight in front of him.

"You..." he weakly stood up, harshly wiping his tears, and pointed his index to Yoongi. "How could you do this to him? I thought you loved him? You betrayed him!" he spat.

Yoongi smirked, "I loved him."

Jin let out a shaky breath and bit the inside of his cheeks, "if you do, why did you kill him?" Seokjin's voice was full of anger, disappointment, and sadness.

He didn't imagine that Yoongi; the one he used to know to be a loving and caring boyfriend to Hoseok can kill him. He didn't expect that those two whole years of Yoongi and Hoseok's relationship were just showmanship to be close with him and be in Taehyung's eyes.

"Because I have to..." he said then drop his head to the ground.

Seokjin watched Hoseok's head as it slightly bounced and rolled towards his feet. He looked down only to see Hoseok staring at him; mouth wide open. It broke his heart into millions of pieces. First Jimin and now Hoseok. He literally has no one now. Hoseok was his only friend who left on him but now, he has no one. He's afraid.

Taehyung held Seokjin's shaking shoulder and leaned closer to him, "want to know the story, love?" he asked, voice was deep. Jin didn't say a word and just clenched his fist as a tear slipped from his eyes again. He felt betrayed, hurt and disappointed. 

All those years h e didn't realize that one of Taehyung's psychopath friend was just beside him. He didn't expect that all of it would turned out like this. Him being their toy for years now. It made his heart hurt and ache so much.

Six years ago

After Seokjin's mother pushed Taehyung away from his son; he met Jeon Jungkook and eventually they become very best friends for four years now. They become comfortable with each other after knowing that they both came from an abusive family. Taehyung's father abused both him and his mother and even sold them to an evil Mr. Nam. While Jungkook came from an orphan and didn't have any idea what his parents' names were; all he knows is that after a month when he was born, his mother left him in front of the orphanages' gate and didn't show herself up. And he doesn't care about her anymore. Why though? She left her son behind and didn't look for him so why would he care for a person who just left him?

When he was five a couple adopted him but eventually return him (like stuff they bought at the mall) to the orphanage where he came from after having their first twin baby. Once again, he was being left behind. Years had passed and he became a teenager. He envy everyone around his age who was being adopted by someone and having a happy family while he; just waiting for someone to adopt him but no one did.

When he was seventeen, finally someone adopted him. She's a single lady around her late early 30s. At first, she was so caring at Jungkook. She buys everything Jungkook wants and for the first time in his life, he felt loved. But after a few months of staying with her; he could feel that there was something that the woman wants from him. And that something was his body. She wants the younger's warm touch and big cock.