: 5 :

Taehyung

"Why didn't you continue?"

"What?"

"What you planned to do to him earlier. Why didn't you?"

"I don't know..."

"Oh, yeah, you're a coward so you don't have the courage to do that."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what I mean, Taehyung."

"I don't understand you."

"How will Jin like you if you are a coward. In fact, no one will try to like a coward like you."

"Can you get lost? I want to think first."

"What will you think? How to encourage you? You know, a coward like you won't change so just accept it, hmm?"

"You don't know everything that happened, so leave!"

"Oh, really? You may forget that we are one. I am you, Taehyung. I know everything that happened to you!"

I held my ear when I heard him scream. He's always like this whenever I want to be alone. He never leaves me and he repeatedly insists that we are one.

After he shouted he disappeared. I sighed and touched the cup of tea I was holding again. I heard a knock on the door and Jungkook entered with a worried trace on his face.

"Are you okay? I heard you talking to yourself again."

I stared at him and thought of what I could say, "I-im okay, how's Seokjin?"

He was just looking into my eyes. I know he wasn't convinced by what I said but he couldn't know that I could hear a voice in my head.

"Oh, he's sleeping."

I left him for a while but he fell asleep right away, "okay, thank you."

I was about to leave the room when I looked at Jungkook again, "you can rest now, I'll take care of him." I said, he nodded.

I exited the room and walked down the hallway before reaching Jin's room. I stood in front of the door and wondered whether to open it or not. Maybe the voice in my head was right, maybe I was a coward. I slowly opened the door and quietly went inside. His position did not change when I left him, his legs still overlapped and his smooth and white skin was exposed. I slowly approached him. I removed the gag I had put earlier in his mouth and examined his beautiful face. We had not seen each other for a long time, almost ten years but his beauty did not fade.

I sat down next to him and stroked his face with my finger, "You're still the prettiest, my love." I whispered.

I looked at his hand that was still above his head. I snatched the key to the handcuffs out from my pocket and then untied him. I gently arranged for him to lie down and cover his body with a blanket so that he would not get cold. Then I looked at his face again. He is so beautiful. I'll go crazy when I'm not with him.

My gaze dropped to his plump lips. I slowly brought my face closer to his and gently pressed my lips into his.

I kissed him for a long time because the softness of his lips made me want more.

I turned my face away from him. I looked at him again before finally leaving his room.

***

I sat on a bench in the park in the middle of the dark night. Only the light of a street light serves as my light. I don't know where I'm going now after what happened to my family. I was not able to defend my mother from the hand of my demon father and that bastard Mr. Na! I don't know why mom keeps choosing to be with him even though she knows that person always hurts her. Honestly, I don't know if he's really human. How can he hurt his wife? I accept his hurts to me but to my mother, no. I will never accept the pain his causing to my mother.

While sitting,  I noticed a boy walking towards me. I was about to stand when it suddenly sat next to me, "Hey, what are you doing here all alone?" 

I didn't look at his face but I was impressed by the beauty of his voice in speaking.

"Don't you know how to speak or are you just shy? Why don't you answer my question?"

I could not open my mouth to answer him. I was about to stand up to leave when suddenly the five men who were bullying me came.

"Hey, coward," their leader Hyun Ho spoke. 

I just stood there and clenched my fist. I can see how Hyun Ho looked at the boy who sat next to me earlier.

"Hey, coward. Who's this pretty guy?" He asked then approached the boy and forced him to stand. 

"Leave him alone, Hyun Ho," I said emphatically. He turned his attention to me when I spoke.

"Why?" He looked at the man again and stroked his face. I can see the nervousness and fear on his face, "what's your name?"

He averted his face from Hyun ho's touch, "S-seokjin. P-please don't hurt me."

Hyun Ho smirked, "I won't hurt you. Why would I hurt a beauty like you? I just want to know if you know this person." He pointed at me.

Seokjin vigorously shook his head, "no, no, I didn't know him."

"Hyun Ho, stop that you pervert! You're scaring him!"

"So? I like scaring people." he brought his face even closer to seokjin's face. I see him being uncomfortable because of Hyun Ho.

"Hyun Ho!" I shouted when he started touching and kissing the poor boy.

I pushed Hyun Ho away from him and he fell down. I punched him in the face until he could no longer fight back. I stood up, the four dogs of Hyun Ho were holding a knife and holding a pipe. I gulp. I noticed that Seokjin was gone, for sure he ran away in fear. 

There are four of them and I am only one so I am sure I will have a hard time fighting them. I remembered the pocket knife that was in my hoodie pocket, I took it. I forced the weakening Hyun Ho to stand up. I grabbed him by the neck and pointed the knife at him, "try to come closer, I won't hesitate to kill this mother fucker." I threatened.

They were unable to approach. Before I finally released Hyun Ho I stabbed his neck with the knife. Blood started to fall out from his body as I stabbed him. I left him lifeless and then ran away, not because I was scared but because I wanted to find Jin.

I ran and started looking for Jin. I circled the alleys all over the place to look for Jin, but it wasn't easy because it was already night. I stopped when I heard a faint sob, I peeked at who it was and finally, I saw him. I approached him, "are you okay?" I asked.

It dodged me and covered its body with its two arms, "d-dont, please. Don't hurt me." He cried.

I slowly approached him, "shh, I won't hurt you. I promise." He calmed down a bit when he heard what I said so I took the opportunity to hug him and make him feel that he was safe with me.

I could feel his tight grip on my clothes, "h-he touched me. H-he kissed me." 

My blood boiled even more with anger when I heard his voice trembling with fear, "he will never hurt you again." I whispered to his ear.

He stopped sobbing and let go of the hug, "how can I trust you? I don't even know you."

"Let me introduce myself to you. I'm Kim Taehyung. And I know you're doubting me but trust me, I won't hurt you. I will never."

He did not utter a word. He stood up and was about to leave when I stopped him, "where are you going?" I asked.

He wiped his tears away from his face and sobbed, "I'm going home."

"But... wait! It's not safe for you to go home alone."

He didn't even look at me and just kept walking until he was out of my sight.

I felt strange about him when I first saw him. I seemed to be at ease with him and I was fascinated by his beauty. Since then I have longed for him to be mine. And now that he is mine, I will never let him go. Never.