: 12 :

Seokjin got up, took a quick shower, and changed into new clothes. He wore his oversized white shirt and skinny jeans that makes him look even more sexier with his visible collarbone and forehead slightly peeking. He even used lip balm to moisturize his plump lips.

He looks stunning by just wearing a simple clothes.

He then went out of the room where he was staying in and saw Hoseok and Yoongi already having their breakfast.

Hoseok looked at him, "Where are you going all dressed up?" He asked, raising his left brow at Jin.

"I will look for a job 'cause, you know, I was fired from my previous job after two weeks of absence."

Hoseok nodded and swallowed the food before he speaks, "Oh, yeah, that brat kidnapped you for two fucking weeks."

Seokjin could only chuckle. Being in hell for two fucking weeks of his life with the great Kim Taehyung made his life miserable, making him want to end his life to stop all those shits. But he was thankful that he had managed to get a chance to escape but that wasn't easy at all. Escaping from a mad man has never been easy. Until now, he was still thinking about Jungkook, not because he's into him but because, he was afraid that maybe one day, he'll show up and kidnap him again and make his life worse. He doesn't want that, no, never. He wants to live peacefully and happy like before. 

Before, he doesn't have to worry about being kidnapped by a mad psychopath and claiming him as his.

When Taehyung introduced himself to him, at first, he had no idea. For him, he had never heard the name Taehyung before. But when he recalled the past, he realized that the man who was with him was the man he used to know as kind, helpful, and respectful. But it all changed after ten years. He never thought that Taehyung can make his life miserable. He never thought about that. He never thought that the boy who wants nothing but justice for his mother's death can be so cruel and obsessed with him.

Was that what love does? Can kill someone just to make the person you love yours? Can make the life of your loved one miserable? Was that even love? for Jin, it was an obsession.

Jin started walking towards the door, twisting the knob open but stopped when he heard Hoseok.

"Wait, you're not joining us for breakfast?" Asked Hoseok.

Jin smiled, "Nah, I'll just buy something for my breakfast later."

"O-okay, then. Good luck!" Hoseok cheered.

"Thank you, Hoseok-ssi." Jin smiled once again and went out, closing the door behind him.

He walked out of the apartment and started looking for restaurants, offices, or anything that was looking for a new employee. He needed this work because he wants to leave his old apartment where Jimin and he used to be roommates. He wants to leave that place because, for him, it's not safe living there anymore. Not when Jungkook was still around.

He was holding a folder of his resume in his hand and entered one of the grocery store that was looking for a cleaner. He just shrugged being a cleaner off, after all, cleaner was still a decent job because being a cleaner doesn't have to kill nor hurt people. He don't fucking care whether his job has a high position, he just wants to leave his apartment as soon as possible and move on his own.

"So... are you sure you're okay with cleaning?" The man who he had passed his resume asked, raising his brows as if judging Seokjin.

"Yes, sir." Jin smiled.

The man adjusted his sit and rest his hand on top of his table, "okay, look, I can't accept this. I mean, you're way too beautiful for this job. I think you deserve a better job than this, I'm sorry."