End

I am dedicating this chapter to all the people who give love and support to this story! This will be the last part and I hope you'll enjoy this ♡♡

***

"Okay! Stop! I give up," Seokjin said, raising his hands, surrendering. He couldn't stop himself from giggling and laughing as Taehyung was tickling him.

Taehyung stopped tickling Jin when he saw how red Seokjin's face was. He looked at the younger who was now calming himself from laughing.

"You better run fast next time because if you didn't... I'll tickle you nonstop!" said Taehyung and tickled Seokjin again. The younger laughed.

Taehyung loved to see Jin laughing because of him. He loved the younger and was willing to do anything just to show Jin how much he care and love him. And he wants nothing but the best for Jin.

The two of them stopped giggling and laughing when they saw a white Maltese dog. His fur looked fluffy and it was adorable. Seokjin's eyes glistened as he saw the dog and picked it up.

"What are you doing here all alone precious little thing?" Jin cooed.

Taehyung smiled at the sight. The younger's love for the animals was too strong.

"Taehyung-ssi?" Jin called out.

Taehyung who was staring fondly at Jin back to his senses when he heard Jin's sweet voice calling for him, "uh?"

"Can we keep the dog?" asked Jin. Taehyung doesn't have any interest in animals. It's not that he doesn't like them, it's just he doesn't know how to take care of an animal.

Seokjin gives Taehyung his puppy eyes and a pout. Taehyung smiled. T was hard for him to refuse the younger especially when Jin used his charm against him.

He ruffled Seokjin's hair and said, "it's fine with me but asked your mother if she's fine with it."

Seokjin's face lit up after hearing the older's words, "thank you!" he said then hug Taehyung. Before Taehyung could even hug him back, Seokjin give his attention back to the dog.

"I'll call you... Jjangu"

"Okay, Jinnie, let's take you and your new pet home before it gets dark."

Seokjin frowned, "it's Jjangu! His name's Jjangu!" he whined.

Taehyung chuckled, "Okay then. Let's take you and Jjangu home before it gets dark."

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jin's shoulder and walked away. Seokjin has the adorable dog in his arms.

A week later.

It's been a week since Seokjin and Taehyung found the cute little Maltese dog, Jjangu. Seokjin's mother agree to have the dog in their house on one condition, Seokjin will clean every mess Jjangu made and the latter agreed. He wanted the dog so bad and he'll take care of him.

He took care of the dog, fed him, and even made a bed for the dog. He loves him so much. He gave so much attention to the dog that's why when he found the dog lying on the ground, lifeless, he feel very sad and cried his heart out. Taehyung knew Seokjin was sad about his dog's loss so he decided him to take somewhere.

"Tae, where are we going? Why do I have to close my eyes?" asked Jin.

"You'll see. Just don't open your eyes until I say so, okay?"