: 6 :

WARNING!!⚠️: This chapter contains sexual and mature languages. NOT FOR KIDS!

***

Jin woke up the felt a pair of eyes watching him. He tilted his head to his right only to see Taehyung smiling while watching him. He was sitting right next to Jin's bed, staring at his beauty as if Seokjin was his world.

"Good morning, princess." He said with a warm smile on his face.

Jin got up quickly and looked at him, "have you been there before?..." Jin asked confused.

Taehyung smiled and leaned closer to Jin, "I watched you the whole night."

It gave Jin goosebumps. He couldn't imagine that Taehyung was so obsessed with him that even in his sleep he was watching him. He was scared of the man in front of him, he wants to shout and run away. But he couldn't. He was afraid that this guy might do something bad to him.

Taehyung stood up and offered his hand to Jin, "Come on, our breakfast is waiting for us."

Jin was hesitant to take his hand, he just stared at it.

Taehyung took a deep sigh and smiled. The scariest smile Jin has ever seen. Taehyung's eyes became darker and hovered over Jin. Before he could even fight back, Taehyung already pinned his hand above his head and tied it up to the bed.

"Or..." he stares at Jin with full of lust before licking his own lips, "do you want to be my breakfast, hmm?" He said in a deep and husky voice.

Sweat started to form on Jin's forehead and neck. He gulps. "N-no, please." He cried.

Taehyung smirked, seeing how vulnerable Seokjin under him was. Unable to fight back.

Taehyung lost his self-control, he started kissing Jin on the delicate part of his body such as his nipple. He sucked Jin's hardened nipple until the dress that jin was wearing was wet with his spit. He crawled his hand down to Jin's body and removed his panties. Then played with the head of Jin's cock.

Jin closed his eyes and bit his lips to prevent himself from moaning as the feeling was so good and he was wishing for more, but wants to stop.

"P-please, d-don't-... ngh!" He moaned load when Taehyung harshly bit his nipple. "D-don't do this t-to me-!" He begged.

Taehyung looked at Jin and smirked, satisfied. He stopped sucking Jin's nipple and look into his eyes, "why, hmm?"

Taehyung sat up only to lean closer to Jin again to press a long and deep kiss on his lips.

Jin's mouth remained closed while Taehyung was licking his plump lips. He intentionally bit Jin's lip and Jin let out a soft moan. Taehyung took the opportunity to slide his tongue inside Jin's mouth and circled it inside, tasting every part of his beauty's mouth.

After a long time of kissing, he pulled out to gasp some air. "I've been waiting for this time to come, princess." He said, voice still deep, husky, and full of lust.

"Whenever you're touching and pleasuring yourself, I want to rush inside your apartment and fuck you right there." 

Jin's eyes widened and realized that this man Taehyung was watching him for over a year. He knows everything that he was doing.

Taehyung left as he sat on top of Jin and walked towards the cabinet to get the tube of lube that has been there even before he kidnapped Seokjin.

"Nevermind, what's important is you're here and I can do it to you now." He then pressed some sort amount of lube on his hand and applied it to his cock.