: 18 :

"YOU CALL IT LOVE, I CALL IT PAIN." 

-Seokjin

⚠️: smut warning (threesome)

***

Seokjin still couldn't believe what had happened. He can't accept the fact that Hoseok was already dead. It was hard to accept. Last two nights ago they went to a bar with his psycho boyfriend; they drink until they got drunk, they have fun, and they laughed and spend their time together. And now, he was seeing the severed head of his friend because his mad boyfriend killed him.

It hurts him so much. So fucking much.

He was still wondering how: how did he end up like this? How did everything turn out like this? He was in a dark room with three psychopaths; unable to fight, feeling so, so weak. He tried to move, tried to escape from their grip but failed to do so since he was feeling very, very weak. He wanted to scream his heart out but his screams were nothing for them. His begs, his please, his cries, his screams are all useless.

Seokjin moaned as Jungkook mercilessly pound into him. Jungkook groaned and bit his lower lip and tighten his grip on Jin's waist to deepen him even more on his cock. He loves the feeling of Seokjin's warm wall wrapped around his huge cock.

"I-i'm cumming!" Jungkook shouted.

Taehyung's eyes darkened as he stood up from his seat. Yoongi watched him walking towards Jungkook and grabbed his shoulder and pulled him out of Jin then pushed him hard on the floor. Jungkook winced as his butt hit the hard floor.

Taehyung glared at him, "don't you dare fill him up."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at him. Taehyung climbed onto the bed and stared at Seokjin whose legs were now closed but still panting and eyes closed. He smirked. He harshly grabbed the other mans' chin and made him open his eyes. Once Jin opened his eyes; he took a red ribbon out of his pocket and pressed his wrist together and tied them up. Seokjin looked at him with confusion and begged him with his puppy eyes not to tie his hand but Taehyung was merciless.

Taehyung slowly unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down along with his boxer revealing his already hard cock. He then took his coat off and undone his shirt. Seokjin eyed him and noticed the scar on his left chest. It was his name carved on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung noticed that the latter was looking at his chest so he looked at it and then smirked. He ran his long fingers on his chest.

"I carved your name on my flesh so you would know how much I love you," he whispered.

Again, a tear slipped from his eyes. Seeing how obsessed Taehyung on him made him more and more scared of what was about to happen in the future. He was scared of the man; really, really scared. Taehyung had gone too far that he was hurting himself just to let Seokjin know how much he loved him and how much he was willing to sacrifice anything just to be with Jin.

Taehyung slowly crawls and hovers over Jin. He looked into Seokjin's wet eyes before giving him an open-mouthed kiss. He lick, bite, and he sucks Jin's lips but he got no response from the other. He was eager to taste Seokjin's mouth so without any warning; he roughly pushed his way into him. Seokjin opens his mouth in a silent scream as he felt the roughness of Taehyung's thrust. Tae pulled out from his dirty kisses on Jin only to plant a new more open-mouthed kiss on Jin's jaw, neck, down to his collarbone, and his buds.

Yoongi smirked at the scene but turn his gaze on Jungkook who was moaning while stroking himself; chasing his orgasm to make himself cum as Taehyung did not let him cum inside Jin. After a few strokes, he came all the way on his hand and licked it clean. Yoongi formed a face in disgust and turn his attention back to Taehyung and Seokjin.