: 1 :

I was walking in the dark street in the middle of the night

My work has been done so I need to go home now. This day was tiring, we had a lot of customers than usual. And we also had new customers from other places far from Seoul and they even give us a high tip which really made my day.

But, my day at my job earlier was kind of creepy because apart from having lots and new customers, there's someone who keeps his eyes on me. He keeps on watching me every now and then, he was wearing all black clothes, head to toe. He was always wearing a black face mask and his bangs covering his face, but I can still feel his intense gaze and death stares, as if his stares were going to stab me.

I'm humming and suddenly I felt someone walking behind me followed by footsteps. I looked back only to see no one. I shrugged my shoulders and started to walk again.

Please, lord. Let me go home safe and sound.

"Jinnie~" my heart starts to beat faster when I heard someone calling my name. I tried not to mind that voice and quickened my pace.

I wore my white earphone and play my favorite music to not to mind the person following me, maybe he was just playing on me.

"Jinnie~" Before I even wore my earphones I heard the voice again and it's more louder than earlier. The voice shivered down my spine.

I shut my eyes tight when I felt the presence of the person following me was only ten inches away from me. I felt a sharp thing being pressed on my back. I closed my eyes and pressed my palms together.

"Please d-don't hurt m-me, I'm begging you. I still have many dreams so, please...if you want money, I'll give you all of my money and my phone, do you want my phone? O-okay, i-i will give you my phone just don't hurt me please." I said nervously. My body was shaking in fear that this person might hurt me or... kill me. No, I don't wanna die yet!

My fear and nervousness were replaced by confusement when I heard him chuckling.

"W-why?" I stammered. I tilted my head to the right to see him but only the shadow of this person and his hands are all I can see.

He burst into laughter. I looked behind to see who's this person.

"Yah! It's just you Jimin-ssi!" I exclaimed while playfully hitting him by his arm.

"HAHAHA, you must see yourself." He said still laughing.

"Is that funny huh!? You scared the hell out of me." I pouted.

"I'm sorry." He said while wiping his fake tears.

I swear if he's not my friend, I would have punched him.

I rolled my eyes at him as he didn't stop laughing, "What are you doing here? It's late now." I asked changing the topic.

"I'm going to a party! Wanna come with me?" He excitedly said.