: 16 :

Seokjin went to his work alone. Hoseok couldn't attend his work as his head was being crashed over and over again because of his extreme hangover after drinking too much alcohol last night. Luckily, his boyfriend was there to take care of him so Seokjin isn't worried about his friend because he knows Yoongi will take good care of him.

He was walking around the restaurant to give table four his order. The man seemed to be suspicious as he was wearing all black clothes; from his black hoodie, black mask, black cap, and to his black jeans. Seokjin was curious as to why this man was wearing a cap and a mask inside a restaurant? He couldn't see the mans' eyes either because it was covered with his long black bangs. With a curious look, he carefully placed one by one the food on the mans' table.

"Here's your order, sir. Enjoy," he said with such a sweet tone. Well, of course, he has to use his sweet tone not the cold and emotionless one.

The man didn't say anything. Jin just left him. He went back to the kitchen and looked at the wall clock.

"Gosh, the time runs so fast. It's almost eight in the evening?!" he whispered to himself.

He'll be off duty at nine so he still has to spend some time in the restaurant. There were only a few people in the restaurant which is rare. Usually, at this time, there are still many people sitting, eating, talking, and ordering and they have to serve their orders here and there. He was used to it though it was just exhausting but sometimes some of their customers were leaving tip for them.

Seokjin took his phone out of his pocket to send a message to Hobi and Yoongi and put it again back in his pocket and went out of the kitchen to clean up the other customers' table. He was shocked to see that table number four was empty and the foods were untouched. He looked around and there was only a girl with earphones on her ear, scrolling through her phone.

He shrugged it off and walked towards the table where the man was sitting earlier. He saw a piece of cloth on the chair; he grabbed it and opened it there was a red crimson color painted on it. He wasn't sure if it was a blood or just nothing. He crumpled the cloth and put it inside his apron. He also took the untouched food with him and placed it on the counter of the kitchen. He grabbed the cloth out of his apron and threw it away in the trash bin.

Manager Park noticed the untouched order and ask Jin, "whose order is this? It's untouched."

Seokjin looked at the old man than the food, "it's the mans' order, sir. I don't know him. His face was covered with a mask and his bangs," he explained. Mr. Park nods his head and left.

Moments had passed and it was time for Jin to go home. The cloth he had thrown earlier was not on his mind anymore. He doesn't care about it anyway. Maybe the man just drop it and did not notice. Once the cab reached his apartment, he paid for it and went inside. And as usual, he double locks the door and windows. He turn the lights on and grabbed his phone. He checked the messages and he didn't get any response from Hoseok.

"It was an hour ago but he didn't reply?" he asked himself, a bit annoyed then shrugged his shoulders, "hmmp, maybe he's sleeping."

He went to his room and turned on the light. He grabbed a pair of pajamas from his closet and walked to the bathroom. He turned the tap on and stopped when he felt an eye watching him. He looked over the window only to see nothing; just the moon shining brightly through the dark empty sky.

Seokjin took a quick shower after peeking through the window. He immediately changed into his pajamas and dry his hair with the towel. While walking out of the bathroom, he could see a silhouette of a man standing on his dining. It was facing his back at him. His shoulders were broad, he was tall and muscular.