: 11 :

⚠️SENSITIVE CONTENT AHEAD

***

11 years ago

His and his mother's life has been hell since their father sold them to Mr. Na a month ago. They use his mother for their own pleasure. And he, there are many men and women who are willing to pay million dollars just to get Taehyung. And Taehyung doesn't agree with that. When someone enters the room he will lock himself in the bathroom until they leave.

He wanted to escape from this hell and give his mother the great life she deserves. He can't stand watching his mother getting fucked by many men. It's hurting him!

He wanted to save his mother but it was all too late. She passed away a week ago because she's getting too much. They're abusing her physically, mentally, and emotionally.

That hurts Taehyung so much. His mother died because of the lewdness they've done to her by those perverts. But as he promised his mother, they will pay for what they have done to her.

Taehyung was currently walking around the mansion. It was almost midnight he was sure that everyone was sleeping loudly in their bed, not even feeling guilty for killing his mother. Not even feeling guilty for raping his mother.

He went to the basement and saw gallons of gas. He smiled while staring at those gallons. He grabbed them one by one and poured out the flesh throughout the house. He first went to the garden. Since the garden is pretty big, he poured two gallons of gas there and he went inside and mansion to pour gas there. And finally, he slowly went inside Mr. Na's room and poured the gas on his bed and on him. Mr. Na woke up because of the liquid being poured onto him.

"What the-?!"

"Go to hell, fucker." Taehyung smirked before throwing the lighted matchstick on Mr. Na's bed. 

"AAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH!!!!"

"Fuck you, asshole!"

Taehyung then locked his room and left. He started to light the matches in his hand and threw them throughout the mansion.

When he got out of the mansion, he watched the blazing fire slowly enveloping the whole house. 

"Don't worry ma, I've got my revenge on them."

Before leaving the place, he zipped the zipper of his hoodie and put his hands inside his hoodie pocket.

***

Appa Kim woke up because of the relentless loud knock on the door. He opened the door only to see,

"Taehyung?"

"Hi, dad," he said before stabbing his father's stomach.

He pushed his father inside their house and locked the door. Appa Kim fell to the ground, holding onto his bleeding stomach.

"Have you missed me?"

"T-taehyung..." he said catching his breath.

"It's your fault! My mother died because of you and you will pay for her death!"

He hovered over his father and stabbed him over and over and over.

"You let her die!" Taehyung cried.

He mercilessly continued to stab his father until he lost his life.

He stopped, dropping the knife beside him. He looked around and saw their refrigerator. He walked towards it and opened it to get himself a can of beer. He opened it and chugged it down. He looked at his father's lifeless body and then back to the refrigerator. He threw away all the contents of their refrigerator and closed it once again. He went to the kitchen to get a bigger knife.