: 10 :

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING

***

11 years ago

Eomma Kim yelped when Appa Kim threw the empty bottle of beer on the wall. Taehyung gasped when his father stand up from where he was sitting. He grabbed Eomma Kim's hair and slapped her hard making her fall off the ground. He grabbed her hair once again.

"YOU STUPID BITCH! I TOLD YOU TO GET ME ANOTHER BOTTLE, RIGHT?!"

Eomma Kim cried, holding his husband's wrist and begging him to release his grip on her hair.

"Please! It hurts! Stop it! I'm sorry!" She said through sob.

"You will really be hurt because of your stupidity!"

Eomma Kim winced in pain, tears never left her eyes. "Believe me! There is no more beer left! That's the last!"

"And now you're talking back to me?! How dare you, woman!"

He was about to give her another hard slap on her face but the doorbell rang. Three of them, including Taehyung, looked in the direction of the door.

"We're not done yet. I'll talk to you later." Appa Kim said.

 He harshly let go of Eomma Kim making her fall off the ground once again. Taehyung immediately approached his mother to help her. He wiped her tears away and hugged her.

Appa Kim, on the other hand, opened the door to see his favorite rich friend, Mr. Na.

"Come in." Appa Kim offered.

Mr. Na followed by his bodyguards went inside their house. Taehyung looked at them, confused. He eyed all of them with anger. He knew that his father owed a great deal to the man before them now. And they are probably here to charge.

"How are you and your family, Mr. Kim?" 

"W-we're doing well, Mr. Na. Come on, have a seat." He offered once again but Mr. Na refused.

"No, thanks. You know what we came here for, Mr. Kim. and I am hoping that you have the money to finish it all. And if not, please remember what we have discussed."

Appa Kim chuckled in nervousness, "o-of course, Mr. Na. But..." he paused. "I don't have the money now."

Mr. Na devilishly laughed and approached Appa Kim. "Mr. Kim, we have talked about this a long time ago. And you know how much I want your wife. I wanted her to be mine so bad. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Now, if you don't have the money yet, your wife is mine. To end the conversation, and I won't bother you and your son when your wife is with me." He whispered.

Taehyung heard everything though, he tighten his grip on his mother's hand. He death glare at Mr. Na.

"O-of course, I-i know that." Appa Kim said, nervously.

"You're free to take her now, I don't mind. She's useless for me anyway."

Mr. Na grinned. "That's what I want from you Mr. Kim, you're easy to talk to."

Hearing that awful conversation made Taehyung's blood boil.

"Go to hell, fucking bastard! You can't take my mother!" He shouted and hid his mother behind her, trying to protect her.

Mr. Na laughed, "And who's this little boy?" He then mischievously pointed his index finger to Taehyung.

"Mr. Na, I'm sorry on behalf of him. He's my only son, Taehyung."

Mr. Na's grin grew even wider as he slowly walked towards Taehyung who was bravely standing in front of his mother. He caressed Taehyung's face but Taehyung slapped his hand away making Mr. Na chuckle.

"Don't you fucking dare to lay your finger on my face, fucker." He said sternly.

"I like you. You're brave."

"Mr. Kim, since you owe me a lot and your wife is not enough to pay all your debts, I would have liked to take your son and wife and if you agree, I will pay you more. Is that okay with you?" He said not looking at Appa Kim, instead, he was looking at Taehyung.

"O-of course!" Appa Kim said without hesitation.

Taehyung's eyes began to blur because of the tears that were about to fall. He was hurt because his father chose money more than he and his mother.

"Wh-what?! You're choosing money over us?!"

Appa Kim looked at his son, "it's  because I'm so sick to two of you!"

"You're an evil! How could you do this to us?!"

"Taehyung-ah-..." his mother began to be she got cut off when Taehyung looked at her.

"No, ma! This is too much! He's selling us like we're nothing to him!"

"The drama! Cut that shit off! I'm in hurry!"  Mr. Na interrupted. He eye signaled one of his bodyguards to give Appa Kim the money. "Take that money. That's just a down payment, there's more to come, don't worry."

Appa Kim's smile grew wider when he saw the suitcase that was full of money. "Thank you, Mr. Na."

"Take the boy with you, I'll have to do important things to her." Mr. Na ordered.

One of the men held Taehyung's arm.

"No! Where the hell are you taking me?! Get off me!" he says and tries to loosen the grip on him. But the man was way too big snd strong for him. He let the man drag him out of their house and put him in a black van.

Once they reached Mr. Na's mansion, they took Taehyung to a room and locked him there.

"LET ME GO, FUCKERS!!! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL!!!"

He continuously banged the door but no one opened it for him. He sat on the ground and suddenly, someone opened the door and he saw his mother being pushed by Mr. Na. His mother fell to the ground.

Two other body guards entered the room. The other one locked the door and the other one held Taehyung.

"Now, kid. Watch me while I fuck your mother"

Taehyung's blood boiled in anger. He shakes his body to get out of the man's grip on him.

"Dare to touch her! I will kill you and your bodyguards!" He threatened but they ignored him.

"Really? I'm terrified!" He mocked.

He, once again, laughed before kissing her and touching her body. He ripped her clothes off and removed her bra. He massage her breast and played with her nipples.

Taehyung's tears began to fall from his eyes, he closed his eyes and looked down. Not wanting to watch whatever he was doing to his mother. He was feeling sorry for his mother because he wasn't able to help her. He couldn't do anything. He continued to cry while hearing his mother's begged to stop.

The man who was holding him squeezed his face and raised it up making him look at his mother while being fucked by a bastard.

"Keep your eyes open, boy! It's getting interesting!" He laughed. But Taehyung didn't open his eyes, he doesn't want to see the man who was doing dirty things to his mother. He wanted to kill Mr. Na.

He fell to his knees when he heard that he was done. But the other one replaced him.

It hurts him to hear that his mother is being raped by these bastards. And he couldn't stop them.

After a while, they left them. He immediately hugged his mother tight and cried with her. His mother cried on his shoulders, he was trying to comfort her.

"Don't worry ma, they will pay for everything they have done to you."