: 7 :

Jin

The curtains were closed but there was a sunlight peeking. Another day of this hell. I don't know how many days I've been here but I'm scared, I want to get out of this place but, how? Taehyung looks like he was really obsessed with me. But why? There's nothing special about me ao why does he need to do this to me? I am not his toy or a doll that he can use and then leave like nothing happened.

After what happened last night I really wanted to leave here. I can't stand it if I stay here with that psychopath! I want to leave! But I couldn't, my hands were still tied up. I don't know where I am right now. I don't know what to do. I don't know if there's someone who can help me, but I guess there's no one. 

I shivered in cold as the cold air of aircon hits my skin. I am still naked and only the blanket covering me but it is still not enough. I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep when I heard that someone was opening the door,

"I know you're awake."

By hearing those words makes me scared, but the voice wasn't familiar to me. It's not Taehyung.

"Stop pretending to be asleep, Seokjin." The voice was kind of deep as Taehyung's.

I keep my eyes shut while breathing shakily.

"Come on, you need to take a bath."

I can feel his stares at me but I chose to ignore it. Maybe he'll stop too when he finds out I'm really asleep.

"When you don't stop pretending to be asleep, I'll be forced to remove this blanket that covers you." He threatened.

I was even more afraid of his threat so without hesitation I opened my eyes. I'm right. it's not taehyung, but Jungkook. I saw his evil smirk before walking towards me and uncuffed my hands. I quickly sat up and backed away from him while the white blanket still covering my body.

"Here," he handed me a white dress.

I looked up at him, "Is this what you want me to wear?" I asked.

"Taehyung wants you to wear that."

I closed my eyes and heaved a sigh, then folded the blanket over my body and then stood up. I was surprised when jungkook followed me, "why are you following me?"

"I'm watching over you," he said, emotionless.

 I nodded, "I get it because that's what Taehyung ordered you to do?" I raised my eyebrow, asking as if I didn't know.

He just stared at me, not blinking. Just his blank expression on his face. I rolled my eyes and start walking toward the bathroom again. Once I reached the bathroom door and was about to open it but stopped to look at him, "will you accompany me to the bathroom and watch me take a bath?" I asked.

What are you saying Seokjin?! Why did you say that? You're so embarrassing! You know he won't do that!

"Yes,"

I was surprised at his response to me. I never thought that would be his response to what I said. I was just kidding! I didn't mean to say those words!

"B-but-"

"Go now. I'll be watching you." He spoke, cutting me off.

For a while more I was stunned and looking for my voice that seemed lost because of what I had heard from him.  I was just looking at him and he was also just looking at me while he still had a blank expression on his face. In a few moments, I had the courage to speak, 

"I need privacy, don't you think that? And one more thing, Taehyung also doesn't want you to watch me take a bath, right?"

He slightly tilted his head before clicking his tongue "right."