: 3 :

A month has passed when my friend Jimin died. I am all alone in this apartment now. I don't have many friends aside from Jimin and Hoseok.

Hoseok offered me to stay in his apartment first until the police knew the reason why I kept receiving red papers containing frightening threats and claims. I really had no idea who that person was and what he needed from me.

I'm afraid, I need a companion, but I'm embarrassed to go to hoseok's apartment because I know he lives in the same apartment with his boyfriend Yoongi.

It was midnight again and I had to go through the dark street again. Whenever I walk here I always feel a pair of eyes watching me. This street has two street lights but not enough to see the whole street.

As I walked I could feel the eyes looking at me again.

I didn't pay attention to it and just walked straight on until I reached my apartment. I immediately closed the door and made sure that it was locked.

I heaved a sigh before throwing my bag on the couch. I went straight to the bedroom to get some clothes to wear.

I went to the bathroom and then took off my clothes. Following the removal of my clothes, I turned on the faucet and let my whole body get wet with water. I grabbed my shampoo and pressed the right amount on my hand before massaging it through my hair and then grabbed my liquid body wash and pressed the right amount on my hand and massage it thoroughly to my whole body.

As I rinsed my body I could still feel the eyes watching me. It doesn't seem to let me go until he gets what he wants from me.

I just shrugged my shoulders and then wrapped my body in my towel. I came out of the bathroom and put on my pajamas.

Then I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I was watching my favorite movie when I received a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown number

Didn't think that you were really sexy.:)

I ignored it and turned my attention back to what I was watching. My cellphone notification rang again and I received a message from the same number.

Unknown number

sent a photo.

I frowned when he sent me a picture. I opened it and saw myself sitting while watching. I was nervous about what I saw so I immediately turned around. I saw nothing but darkness.

Ting!

Unknown number

sent a photo.

I was disgusted when I saw the disgusting picture sent by this unknown number. It is a picture of the lifeless Mr. Kang. His throat was pierced, he also had no left eye, and his tongue was cut out. Maybe it was the criminal behind all the murders that happened.

Unknown number

Look at your lovely regular customer.

I was moved to tears to see that again. Mr. Kang is a good customer. He was also great to give a tip to our co-workers. I never thought that even Mr. Kang would fall victim to this ruthless man.

Unknown number

Why are you crying? Doesn't he deserve that? He touched you, didn't he? I know he touched you. And do you know what happens to the people who touched my property?

I stared at the screen of my cellphone. awaiting an answer.

Unknown number

As punishment for touching you. I killed him. Because that is right for the people who will touch, look, and talk to you.