: 2 :

I woke up because of the loud noise of my alarm clock. I am a bit confused as to why I am in my room when I'm just at a party last night. How did I get here? Did anyone bring me here? whoever he was, I was grateful that I was taken away from that place.

I stood up on my bed and held it to my head as I felt its pain. Everything seemed to be spinning around because of my headache. 

When my headache was a bit gone I was about to leave the room when I remembered Jimin. Our bed is a double bed and he is lying on top of it. I immediately turn my head to where our bed is and he wasn't there. Jimin's bed was clean and tidy. Surprising because he often leaves his bed messy and unfolded blankets.

My eyes widened and I immediately left the room when I suddenly remembered what happened last night. I'm worried about my friend.

"Jimin?!" I called his name, "Jimin, where the hell are you?!"

I calmed down when I saw jimin eating his breakfast. he was sitting in a chair in front of him the bread that didn't look like it should be eaten because of its moldy appearance.

I sighed in relief, "Good morning, Jimin-ssi." I back hugged him as usual. I sat in front of him and saw his pale face, dry lips, and red eyes. I frowned at his appearance. Is that why he looks like this because of the party last night? Did he not sleep?

I tight-lipped smiled when he didn't greet me back. He usually greeted me with a 'good morning' first. But now he is very different. He doesn't talk to me or just smiles. He just have his blank expression and was stunned, his eyes were red and tears were threatening to fall.

My attention returned to the bread in front of him, "why are you still eating that bread?" I asked. "Do you want me to cook a breakfast for us?"

He didn't say anything but he shook his head. "O-okay," I stood up. "I'll go and take a bath now. I will eat my breakfast at the restaurant."

I walked towards our fridge to look if there was something that he can cook just in case he got hungry, I opened the fridge door and saw a raw chicken. "Oh, lucky. There's still a chicken here," I grabbed the chicken and looked at Jimin once again, he was still in the same position he was earlier. "If you got hungry, just cook it," I said and put the chicken back in the fridge.

I walked towards him again and held his hand, it was freaking cold. "Are you sure you are okay? Your hands were cold." He didn't say a word again.

I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to Jimin and I's shared room to get the clothes I was going to wear and the uniform. I went to the bathroom to take a bath already.

I turn on the tap and let the water soak my naked body. While bathing I could feel eyes watching me but I just ignored it and continued my bathing. Once I'm done, I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out. Jimin was still sitting on the hair and didn't even move an inch.

I entered the bedroom again to get dressed in my new clothes. After changing into new ones, I fixed my hair and make sure that my forehead was slightly peeking.

Jimin was still sitting on the same chair and he is still in the same position.

I decided to touch his forehead and it was cold, " why are you so freaking cold? Are you sure you're fine? Do I have to take you to the hospital?"

He slowly shook his head and open his mouth to speak, "n-no," is the only word he says.

"Are you sure?" I asked frowning and was concerned about him.

He nods his head, "go to your work now, i-im fine."

"O-okay," I removed my hand from his forehead and picked up my bag that was lying on the sofa. "I'm leaving now," I said.