I put on some stud earrings (I learned not to wear dangly earrings really fast once Ben pulled on them) and a nice necklace that would hold up to the kids tugging on it.

When I walked back into the kitchen the kids were fed, cleaned and changed. "Waiting on your mommy," Lexi teased. I grabbed Ben, who was left in the high chair and we went to the van. She handed me Angelina then Cass and we were on our way to the alpha’s house.

She was off quickly when she realized her pack was already there. She handed Ben off to Philip and was up the stairs by the time I shut the front door.

Philip smirked at his nephew. "Girls are crazy."

My son giggled, which made his uncle smile proudly as his ability to earn a smile. "Let's hand you off to the girls," he said to Ben, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "They're dying to see the triplets." He smiled and led me to the kitchen where women were going crazy trying to cook everything.

Every woman gushed and stopped what they were doing to see the kids. It was just as I expected. I didn't have to worry about my babies. The other women kept passing them around. Of course I took care of everything on the stove since I didn't want my babies around anything that could splash onto them.

"Are those Mikko's babies?" A woman I had never met before squealed. She instantly took Benjamin out of the woman's hands. "Oh he looks just like his daddy." She kissed the side of Ben's face. Two boys and a girl, all children, behind her exchanged looks and quickly ran out the back door.

"Who are you?" I had never met this woman. She was carrying my child and gushing about Mikko. She couldn't be one of his past girl's, right? I couldn't handle that right now.

She smiled sheepishly. "Oh, I'm sorry. I must look like a crazy woman barging in here and stealing away your baby." She came closer to me and held out her hand. "I'm Casey Meyers."

I recognized that name and smiled. "Oh! You're Lexi's friend." She smiled widely. "She talks about you all so often I feel like I know you!"

Casey laughed. "She has talked about you too. It would've been more, but Mason would steal away the computer so no one else could talk to her." She looked around the kitchen. "Can I help out around here?"

I nodded. "Of course you can. There's always food to cook at a gathering like this."

She smiled. "Well I would be more than happy to help you guys out. I know my guys shovel food down like they're never going to eat again."

And just like that, the kitchen was in full swing. Each of Casey's pack members came through the kitchen, giving me an introduction before she showed off my babies.

The last member, Chris, tried to steal some food, but he was quickly threatened with a wooden spoon, causing Cassandra to laugh in Casey's arms. My babies were so easily entertained. “Keep your paw off! I’m not going to tell you again!” When he rolled his eyes at Casey, she whacked him with the spoon, making him hiss. “Go outside and sell your guys.” He shot her a dirty look before walking to the back.

“I’d better go with him,” Mason said from the entrance of the kitchen, making all of us look over in his direction. Mason followed Chris out to the backyard.

Lexi was smiling like a happy woman in love as Mason walked away. “There you are!” Casey said gleefully before the two women met half way in a quick hug. “It feels like you’ve been gone forever!” Even Cassandra decided to give Lexi a hug.

 “It does. I’ve missed you guys.” Lexi smiled and held Casey close. She really had missed everyone from her pack.

“We’ve all missed you too!” Casey's face held a smirk as she let go of Lexi. “Of course Mason’s missed you the most.”