CHAPTER 17 - WINTER CUP

Start from the beginning

"OH MY GOSH, TAIGA! GET YOUR ASS UP!" I yelled. I heard him wake up and bump his head. "Ouch! Ok, ok. I'm up, I'm up." He yelled back.

"Now get clean up and get down for breakfast. We need to leave!" I shouted.

I looked at my phone to check the time. It was 9. I sighed. -Geez.- "Taiga, it's 9. Don't be even more late."

A few minutes later, Taiga got out of the bathroom and we started to eat breakfast. "I'll do the dishes. You go get dressed." "Ok, thanks again." "Hm."

As I was finishing up the dishes, Taiga called for me. "(F/N)! Can you get my phone! It's ringing!" He called out to me.

"Ok!" I went into his room and picked the phone up as he was in the bathroom changing.

"Moshi moshi?" I answered. "WHERE ARE YOU!? THE OPENING CEREMONY ENDED ALREADY!?" I flinched at the volume of the voice.

"Uhm. I'm assuming you are his coach. I'll get him there as soon as possible. He wouldn't wake up since he had jet lag." I said.

"O-oh? Who are you?" She asked. "I can introduce myself when I meet you at the court. I'll see you later." I told her. "Oh ok."

Taiga was finally finished. "Come on. Your coach is looking for you." I told Taiga. "Ok." We both got out of the apartment and started to run.

When we entered the court's property, we heard some talking. I knew the voice. -It's Seijuro.- Taiga and myself went to where they were.

I saw the entire GOM besides Satsuki present. -Man, they changed a lot. Looks and stats.- "Come on, that's cold." Taiga spoke up.

Taiga placed a hand on Tetsuya's shoulders. I facepalmed. "Ah, Kagami!" A male with brown hair greeted him.

"We can catch up later. So, you're Akashi. Glad to finally meet you." I spoke up to make my presence known. Everyone looked at Kagami then at me. "C-COACH (F/N)!" They yelled.

Everyone was surprised to see me. I gave them a small smile. "Nice to see you guys all again." I smiled. They somewhat smiled at me.

"Shintaro, can I borrow your scissors?" Seijuro asked. -Seems like Shintaro is still collecting items for his luck.- "For what?" Shintarou asked. "My hair is bothering me. I want to cut it."

Seijuro walked closer to Taiga. "But first, you're Kagami, correct?" Seijuro then jabbed the scissors at Taiga but luckily, he dodged it but it scratched him a little that it drew blood out the cut.

"Woah!" He shouted. "Kagami-kun!" "Taiga!" I called out along with his teammate. 

I went to him and placed my handkerchief on his cut. "Woah, nice job. I'll forgive you this time but there won't be a next time." Seijuro walked away.

"When I say leave, you leave. Coach (F/N) can stay since she's a GOM. In this world, winning is everything. Winners are accepted and losers are denied. Until now, I never lost and I want to keep it that way. Since I always win, I'm always right. If you oppose me, I'll kill you no matter what. I'll get going, that's all I wanted to say. Nice to see you again, Coach (F/N)." Daiki was angry.

"Akashi, don't give me that! You made us come out for nothing!?" Daiki shouted.

"Nah. I wanted to check one thing but seeing your faces, that's not needed. Seems like everyone still remembers our promise back then so it's ok. The next time we meet, it's on the court." Sejiuro said.

Seijuro then left. The GOM quickly gave me a greeting or hug and left too. Kuroko was still with the other male. "Nice to see you again, Tetsuya." He hugged me.