Ever since Moria gave birth to baby Zikia Noah Queens, she temporarily gave up her one bedroom apartment to temporarily live with Antonio. They both thought it would be wiser so a newborn baby wasn't being thrown back and forth between homes and since Moria was going to be in pain, she'd rather stay put in one home for now.

As for Kel, this meant he needed to find his own space, permanently. Both reassured and joked to him they wouldn't have him on uncle duty and would mind his personal space but Kel ultimately decided it was time to move out and start living in his own space. He would never speak this to anyone, but the only reason he continued to live with his older brother was because he felt the distance between them would alter their relationship.

It had before when Antonio first moved to New York away from Louisiana and Kel felt the shift in their bond. Communication was limited, trips were cut and time was lost. When Kel first moved to the big apple to be closer with him, he didn't see himself moving into his own place and was glad Tone never criticized him for so and instead made a home for him. Kel told himself he wouldn't move out until he no longer felt welcomed but that feeling never came and instead Kel realized Tone was starting a new life, a new family which meant he needed to detach a bit and he was okay with that because he felt he was ready.

He would be 23 soon. He needed this jump.

"If you want. When is it?" Zuri asked from behind the door. Kel shook his head and returned his attention back to his phone.

"Wednesday, 2 o'clock. Imma see if Semaj wanna come too." He licked over his lips when Zuri walked out the bathroom looking as edible as ever. She was only clad in black biker shorts, a grey Nike sweater, white fur lined crocs and a few gold accessories decorated her neck and wrist. Her 30" wig install flowed down her back, was something new and beautiful. And not to mention her bare face, now blemish free thanks to Beans babymomma skin care product which was made from natural oils and herbs.

"What you lookin' at?" Zuri asked walking over to her dresser and spraying on her organic scented coconut body spray with Kels eyes following her every move.

"Shit, you. C'mere." His voice low and serenading as Zuri turned to face him with a goofy smile. She happily walked towards him and stood between his legs, his hands finding their way to the back of her thighs, fingertips accidentally brushing against her lower lips. Zuri's smile never left her face as butterflies fluttered in her stomach.

Silence fell between them as they continued to stare at each other, speaking with their eyes. Zuri slowly wrapped her arms around Kel's shoulders, despite the heartbeat between her legs.

Zuri trailed her eyes over her mans face, in awe at how handsome he was. Mindlessly, she rubbed her hand over his ance free skin; she traced every single facial feature that was his until her fingertips memorized them.

They both were stuck in the moment between them not hearing Kels phone ring until Siri read them the contact name and that they were requesting a FaceTime audio.

Kel opened his eyes with a groan and answered on the last ring.

"What Semaj?" Kel immediately asked with annoyance. He looked up at Zuri who was busy applying lipgloss to her lips, not paying attention to him anymore. He unintentionally licked over his bottom lip, watching her.

Zuri could only make out late in what Semaj was saying over the phone, causing her to look down at her newly purchased Apple Watch 5 to see they were indeed 10 minutes late.

"Damn, we'll be there in 5." Kel said before ending the call and sighed. He tapped the back of Zuri's thigh to signal her to move so he could stand.

"Was he upset?" She asked, watching his shirt rise, showcasing his boxer briefs in the mist of stretching.