adorable

did you know you're adorable when you're tired and your voice gets so soft that i just want to hug you and pat your head softly...

did you know you're adorable when you're hungry and are impatient for food to come your way, the little noises you make and your temperament just makes me laugh...

did you know you're adorable when you looking down at me and just staring while smiling at my sleepy face, it makes me so happy and feel so safe...

did you know you're so adorable when you are stuffing food into your face after winning a couple games and running all morning and just look at me with that goofy grin...

did you know you're adorable when you just stare off into space thinking hard about something that has your heart captured...

did you know you're adorable when you're with little kids, pushing them on the swings or holding them and just talking with them, it just melt my heart...

did you know you're adorable when you're angry and pissed off, you handle it so well but there are times when you just hold it in and your face says it all even though you're trying so hard to be mature, its so adorable...

did you know you're adorable when you look at me, just like you lock your eyes with mine and smile so purely, it just warms me up...

did you know that you're adorable when you tell me you love me and you're blushing all over, ears are red and cheeks are warm and pink, and you can't hide the smile on your lips, its just makes me laugh so hard because i can't help feeling the same way...

did you know that you're adorable when you rage in the game, the noises you make when you're frustrated and the upset scowl you have until you look at me and just smile so sweetly and just speak to me so softly, it just lights up my soul...

did you know that you're adorable when you make the cute noises anytime you're bored or just busy or doing something, and you just make these noises that feel like they came from your inner child wanting to be let out and take a nap, it just makes me want to laugh and pinch your cheeks...

did you know that you're adorable when you get jealous, that you get all possessive and curious and upset, but still trying to be a gentleman you let me be and respect me and tell me you love me no matter what, and i find it so pure that even though you could be worse about it you still are so gentle with me...

did you know that you're adorable when you share your secrets with me, you share your past with me and hope I wont betray you and it breaks my heart that I did...

did you know that your tears shining in the light as they fall down your beautiful face are the most beautiful thing I wish I'd never seen?

I love you so much my adorable loving giant, I'm sorry for everything, and I will never stop loving you, and God willing one day you'll sweep me off my feet like I did to you when we started talking except this time we'll do things right this time.