"Let me think about it.." I said, knowing good and damn well I wasn't about to fly across the country with this man. Am I? Nah, I can't be going out like that.

"Of course ma." He said, grabbing my hand again and caressing the backside with his perfectly manicured thumb. "Go inside so I know you're good before I dip."

"You must be used to always getting your way?" I roll my eyes, referring to his demanding ways.

"I guess we'll find out in the morning." Amir shrugs.

"Don't be cute." I scold him.

"Oh so you think I'm cute?" He chuckles softly, letting go of my hand and wrapping his arm around my waist. Pulling our bodies up against each other.

"Nig— Bye Rashiyd." I ease out of his grip, being sure to call him by his middle name.

"That's how we doin' it now Miss Wright?" He questions me, rubbing his hands together as I back away. "Can I atleast have my hug now?"

"Please don't tell me you were that nigga in school."

"Nah, never that." He assured me. "Now c'mere."

Sucking my teeth, I walked into his arms and laid my head on his chest as he embraced me. The smell of his cologne mixed with his fabric softener smelled so damn good that it made my knees weak. I had to catch myself before I stumbled and looked like an idiot.

"A kiss too?"

"Get the fuck off of me." I laugh, pushing him away from me. "Go home sir."

"A'ight a'ight, I'll call you." He said, smiling from ear to ear. Watching me as he slowly backed away towards the car.

"And I might answer."

Turning on the six inch heel of my Rene Caovilla pumps, I shook my head from side to side and smiled to myself. Thinking about Amir's crazy ass. He's a cocky motherfucker, and normally that shit would turn me all the way off but it was different on him. It was actually cute. Not that I would ever tell him that.

"So that's the nigga that got you trippin' on me?"

As soon as I step into the lobby of my hotel, I see Sincere standing there. Waiting for me.

"What the fuck are you talki—wait, what the fuck are you doing here Sincere?" I chuckle in disbelief, looking at this nigga like he had grown two heads. "How did you even find out where I was staying?"

"That's not important, I need to talk to you Kauner." He says in a sense of urgency. I just stood there looking up at the ugly expression on his face.

"ABOUT FUCKING WHAT?!" I yell, catching the attention of some of the hotel staff. "What you need to do is stay the fuck away from me, we don't have shit to talk about and what I can't figure out is why you can't understand that."

"I fucked up! You don't think I know that? I fucking know that!" He whispers in a harsh tone, pulling a red Cartier ring box out of his pocket as he takes a few more steps towards me. "But what I'm hoping can happen is—"

"Not a motherfucking thing!" I slap the ring box out of his hand and across the lobby just as hotel security walks up. "Get the fuck outta' my face with this bullshit, before I really give you what you're asking for Sin!"

In Love With An Outlawजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें