Twenty-Three Mika

Start from the beginning

My interest is peaked. "Interesting wager. Better yet, why don't we skip the surprise, and you put your mouth where my pussy is?"

Goosebumps arise when he wraps his fist around my hair, gripping tight enough to force my face heavenward. "I think the only way to get you to be quiet is by stuffing my cock in your mouth."

I lick my lips while power surges through my veins. "I'm not sure. Why don't you try it out?"

When my hand presses against his raging boner, Asiel twitches and tightens his grip on my hair. "You would like that, wouldn't you? For me to fuck that pretty mouth of yours. Use you like how everyone else does."

Salvia collects in my mouth before I stick my tongue out, letting it drip onto my cleavage. "I love this new look on you, Muñeco. Truth be told. Sometimes I like to be dominated. So, use me like cumslut I am."

His eyes drop to my salvia-covered tits, shifting to a dark, ominous, hungrier shade. "My faith is being judged in the hands of God. If I proceed any further with my desires, I'm going to lose my relationship with him. I'm not like the others, Mika. If I fuck you, it's because I plan to marry you."

My mood sinks like nickels in an ocean. "Where's the fun in that?"

Asiel shrugs. "I don't know. It pains me more, Mika. God doesn't have a handbook on how to resist Mika. You made this relationship clear, but I'm not the type of guy who can separate his feelings from his sexual desires."

He withier like flower petals when my airy breath fans his ear, and I whisper, "If only you could see how drenched she is." His hold loosens, giving me access to put an inch of distance between us. "I'll play your little game. If you land a punch on me, then we can do whatever you have planned."

His mouth drops in disappointment. "How the heck am I supposed to win against Wonder woman?"

I tie my loose hair into a high ponytail. "I'm going to go easy on you, Muñeco. You've been practicing for a few days. I'm sure you can manage."

Concern eyes meet mine as he wraps the white material around his fist. He is careless, noble, and weak. His green irises depict the emotions coursing through him-- unsatisfactory, torture, affection, and unsettlement. He tries to conceal it with his brooding frown, but his eyes speak volumes. His pupils are the canvas of his life, illustrating a world in them.

"I-I don't want to hurt you, Mika," he mutters, his throat raspy.

"You won't."

He's cute.

Even if I go easy on him, my version of easy isn't anywhere near what he's thinking. If I move a muscle, I could have him on the ground below my stilettos. However, a part of me is considering throwing the wager in order to experience his plan. It can be his little reward since he doesn't want to fuck me. When did God become such a cockblocker?

Silently, we both shift to the middle of the room, leaving enough space for the game to turn dirty. My feet spread to a mid-wide length as opposed to Asiel's narrow stance. The upsides of his placement mean I have an easier target, ready to fall if I dab him. Shockingly, he remembers to keep his elbows tucked in instead of looking like chicken wings.

As if he is in slow motion, he cranes his arm back and gives me the opportunity to see where the punch is heading. His nerves have him forgetting the tips I gave him yesterday to keep the opponent from deciphering his movements. I duck down, dodging the punch faster than the breeze can pass by.

My smile deepens. "Muñeco, it's going to be easy, but not that easy."

My heart hits my throat as I drop to my hands, kicking my feet up so fast, and my ankles wrap around his throat before flipping him, all of it happening in one swift motion. Asiel slams to the ground, and I unwrap my legs, switching over to sitting on his waist.