Happy Birthday Xiao

Since I'm a simp for Xiao, I could at least just put in another extra, haha!

------

"..."

The Sunshine is in your face making you wake up.

  You turn to him who is still asleep next to you and you turn to the window where the sun is already up in the air.

  You try to get up from your bed but a small pain makes it hard to get up "...haha," you laugh to yourself 'he was not joking...maybe I should have told him to slow down...'

"y/n..."

"xiao? Did I wake you up?" you caress his hair "you should sleep a bit more"

"I...yawn*" he sat up "should I be the one to say that?" he said still half awake.

  Well, what happens? It all happens because of a little misunderstanding...

----
Yesterday
----

"Happy Birthday Xiao!" you jump out of your hiding place with everyone shouting "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" and they all shouted

"W-what is this?" he stands by the door of the inn.

"Hehe! Did we surprise you!" you beam, pulling him in to join with the other "we work so hard...by we I mean mostly me and Verr"

"HEY! We help too!" Paimon shouted, "who do you think did the decoration?"

"...well maybe traveler help too"

"And Paimon!" she shouted

"And Paimon" you giggle.

  Xiao quietly stare at you "your hand..." he said

"??" you held out your hand, and he drop a bunch of little pieces of paper in your hand

"explain this," he said, looking at you.

"ahaha..." you nervously laugh "h-how about we talk about this after we cut the cake?"

"Mhm," he nods, following you from behind.

  Throughout the meal to the time they have to cut the cake, 'he quiet...well he always is but, he too quiet, what have I done!'

   The truth is you have been planning his birthday for a month! From decoration to food and also the person who needs to distract Xiao but you leave it to someone else since you are not the kind to keep secret long.

  You plan for his distracting plan, you write small pieces of paper leaving them for him to find, also including some of your close friends, and give it all to Lumine to find those who she can plan with.

  One of them, needs to make up any story that needs him out of Liyue and the person is someone that Lumine know, she said "they have the foul mouth that makes it easy to believe them" and that person is non-other than Childe.

  And yes, he really did make up a story, by the time you know the content of the story, Xiao is already gone, and that story is also why right now he looks mad at you.

"You won't believe that kind of story right?" finally somewhere else from everybody.

"..."

"It's just a story!" you protest but he still didn't say anything "it's a small misunderstanding..."

"Small?" he said "saying that you run away with someone else is small?" he cross his arm

"You know, I would never do that!" you try to calm him