Chapter 18

Y/n POV

 Hello, my name is y/n...I have no last name since I abandoned it. For some unknown reason I travel to the future escaping my almost death, I woke up again with a lot of unfamiliar families, they're kind people so they let me stay with them. I try to find a way back but it was of no use. well, now that I'm here I just want to enjoy this new life.

Let's start by telling about myself, as you know I'm a doctor. I travel to different places, I felt something is missing so I travel back to the place where I first got here. I met with my old friends, yes she is old. 

AH! I forget to mention, I also can't die...Like Can't die at all, How do I know that? Wellllll~ I'll tell you the other time...I do use to be a normal human.

Anyway, my old friends suggest that I visit Liyue Harbor since It's has changed a lot compared to the first time I got here. I mean Why not, let's give it a go. 

  on the way, I stay at the Inn called Wangshu Inn, the place was magnificent. An owner calls Verr and her husband. meet with new people can be exhausted but it's kinda fun in its way. ALSO! I meet with a really handsome Adeptus. 

I feel like I know him but I also don't know him...haha it's hard to describe.

 being with him gives me a lot of unfamiliar feelings, It's new so I don't know how to react to it but I don't hate it. especially the last day when I have to go to Liyue harbor that is when I confirm what this new feeling calls:

(-----)

Days before departing for Liyue

Sigh~ I woke up with a bad cram today and it hurt so bad. All I can do is lay down on the bed but thankfully my awesome friend Verr come to check on me because she didn't see me in the morning.

She helps me with this monthly thing. good thing it only happens once every month, I mean imagine having this kind of thing every day...well some people have to go through like this every day...(It's the truth btw)

(!!!Fun fact [you can skip this if you want]: having long periods can last. It can indicate one of several conditions,  they call it endometriosis or uterine fibroids, the doctor can help you treat them. Often, taking hormonal birth control pills or switching the type of hormonal medication can help people find relief.) [That all, you can search for more if you like to know, this is something I came across while I was researching so there could be many different answers. Now let get back to the story lol]

Verr also tells me what happens in Monstats, I feel sorry for her and wanted to help but at the same time, I barely get out of bed. Well, she did tell me about this traveler that helps fight through the storm. Gosh! What is Barbatos doing? Is he testing his citizen courage show or something??. Well, anyway I hope it can resolve soon.

After Verr leave, I got some rest through most of the whole afternoon and had a weird dream...but at least I feel a bit better. I was thinking of just staying in the room but I have to leave tomorrow, sigh* and I just remember that Rad camellia are just starting to bloom too and I'm meeting with one family that comes from Natlan tomorrow. What a mess schedule.

So I quickly got ready to head to the mountain. "No such thing shall stop me and my herb!", I don't specifically remember the name of the mountain but as long as you know the way there, It's still the same.

But I got stopped by Verr, she doesn't want me to go because I just got out of my sickbed. A little bit of protest she gives in but she ask me to wait for her while she goes and gets some porridge for me to go on the way, I try to refuse but she wins this time.