Chapter 6

You spend the rest of the afternoon trying to make the young Adepti talk but all you got was to ignore and disappear leaving you alone at the table by yourself, that kind of making you pissed but you will let this slide 'maybe he gone through some stuff?'

Getting back to the room you are staying in, you begin to take out your stuff from your bag. As you were taking out your herb, you touch the small box, when taking it out you remember what kind of box is.

The small box has a very unique design on it (the design is up to your liking).

Flashback

   A woman was sitting at a small table outside of a small house with a little girl playing on the grass running around. The woman, her face was pale and her body so weak that the wind could blow her away at any time.

She was holding a small box with a unique design on it and she called out to the little girl. Then the girl comes running to her and gives her a hug.

" y/n, I'll leave this box to you and keep it safe, don't give it to anyone. there will be a person you have to give this to for me." A woman hands the girl with (e/c) the small box

"Yes, teacher! But what is in this box?" the (e/c) girl ask

"This is something between me and a person," said the woman as she patted the (e/c) head. the girl pounded made the woman giggle "I guess you can look at it!"

Upon hearing that (e/c) girl happily open the box, it was like a medicine round and white like a pearl. She looked confused and looked back at the woman "Is someone sick, teacher?"

The woman lightly laughed, "No, no one is sick and that is not normal medicine at all!" she points to the pearl and it makes the girl even more confused.

"Hehe! I will tell you, it is a medicine that -----, what do you think?"

"Wow, that sounds so cool! But why don't you give it to the person yourself?"

"Although that person and I, made a promise...and I have to give it to that person back the item, this time I don't think I can..." she looked up at the sun that was about to set.

Her face was paler than before, she looked back at the (e/c) girl, "will you promise me to give it to that person..?"

"Yes, I will! But....who is that person?" the girl tilted her head

"Hmm...that person is --- -----, got it?" the woman hugs the little girl

"Yes!"

Flashback end

'?'

'Huh? Who is that person again?' you put your hand on your head, looking back at the pearl that still shines Brightly

"I'm sorry Teacher...I can't fulfill this promise, " you close the box "I don't think the person you want is alive anymore..." and put the box back in your bag.

*Sigh~* "I'll guess I will continue my work then..."

  You sit down on the chair and start to grin your stuff by yourself in the room, to take your mind off.

----

  midnight came, the night was cold, everyone asleep no sound was made but the only sound you can hear is paper flipping and the sound of a grinning herb that you make.

Achoo~

A small sneeze waking you up from your focus of work.

"Oh dear...is it midnight again? I really need to stop staying up so late again..."

You begin to Putting back your medicine in one place and start to clean up the mess you made.

When you finish, you wash with warm water and are about to go to bed when something attracts you from outside.

You look out the window and see the moon has come out, 'should I go for a walk before going to sleep?' and you walk outside with only your gown and your cloak on to keep you warm.

--

   Walk into the highest place in the inn, the third balcony of the inn. The view you first saw and it still amazes you again, leaning on to the rail of the balcony and taking in the cold breeze that comes along with it.

You look at the moon, the (e/c) shine brightly as you look at the moon. "Look beautiful as always...." you smile

Observe the place by yourself, you haven't noticed someone is also looking at you, 'what is she?' he was full of questions about this person making the young man sitting there question by himself.

Achoo-

The sound surprised the young man waking him up from his thoughts.

"Ahh...Maybe I should go back now..achoo-...and also drink something warm too" you said and begin to walk back to your room, the young man watches you until you disappear from his sight. 

"..." he crossed his arm, leading back on the tree trunk. He turned his head back to where you were standing.

'is she really her?'

To be continued...

What do you guys think? comment...

[edit some changes]