Chapter 19

"Let's become lovers..."

"!!!!!" bewildered by his proposal you flustered trying to calm yourself down, "I-I think you're tired, g-go gets some rest...." you gently pushed him away, but he didn't budge.

"Adepti needs no rest! And I'm not tired" he said with confidence "I'm serious!", this made you blush even more. you turn away from him to process what happened.

"Y/n,"

You heard your name from him, calling you. You look at him, he claps your hand and his together. "I'm really...serious" he leans his forehead on your hands and his, 'I can't lose you again like...last time...'

"..." you look at him quietly, trying to figure out what he thinks "...but, it's our first time meeting this week..."

"Yeh? And?"

"D-Don't you think it's too fast!" you reason him,

"..." he looks a bit hurt, and you clarify to him

"We...er, h-have plenty of time to get to...know...each other first...so I-I think-" you blush harder. You can feel the heartbeat playing again like a song.

"Is that a yes?" he leans in, his ear turning pink.

"Well, um not...exactly..."

"Oh...so you hated me..." he looks gloomy,

You want to pinch his cheek, "How did you come up with a conclusion like that!!" you shouted, "Of course, I like you-" you stop yourself with your hand, turning your face away.

"..." you can feel the heat blush over you as you cover yourself with your hand. Xiao is also turning pink too as he looks at you.

"It is a Yes," he smirks.

'Did he plan this whole conversation?!?' you feel defeated. Looking at him makes you want to hide more from embarrassment,

'Can I accept something like this...' you thought, peek to look at Xiao, waiting for your answer patiently, 'maybe...'

You nod, "all alright, yes..." you whisper, quietly so both of you can hear it. He smiles "I can't hear you~" he teased

A tick mark forms on your head, "I said, Yes!" you said louder than before. You lower your head down as you cannot take any more of it.

Xiao looks at you and smiles, a blush on his face showing his emotions "Finally..."

"Huh?" you look up to him to meet with a hug and a kiss on the forehead, "!!!" And later he turns to kiss your cheek.

"U-um..." you panicked by his soft kiss, Xiao looks at you and chuckle

"D-Don't laugh!" you cover his face with your hand, so he won't see what face you make right now.

"Y/n" he calls your name gently making your heartthrob, your entire body didn't listen to you pulling your hand away from him.

"I'm here, Xiao..." you said timidly. finger fidgeting, eyes avoided contact as the color of pink covers your ear.

You glance back at Xiao looking at you dreary, "..." silence from him.

"Er...Xiao?" you call him waving your hand in front of him. He flinched and recalled himself back.

He looked at you longingly, he stroked into the side of your hair and caressed them "you're here..."

Absorb into his warmth you lean on his hand "yes, I'm here!" you smile as you hold his hand near the side of you. Xiao's face flustered due to your contact with him.

"I-I..." he wants to say something but stops himself because he also can't resist himself when he is with you.

"Y-you should rest" he let go of his hand.

"Huh?" you look at him who is flustered as his ear is red. '...b-but, It's not enough...' you thought

"I should g-go" he stands up but you caught him again.

"W-well er, C-can you stay a bit more...with me?" you plead with him, seeing you like this he flustered even more.

'How cute...'/ 'C-cute!'

Xiao looks away and turns back to you, flustered.

"Xiao?" you call

He sits back down next to you, "I-I..." he caresses your cheek and his thumb brushes your lip.

You flinch in his touch, his eyes look deep into you.

"May I?" he asks

You blush, look at him who is also the same as you. You slowly Nob, permitting him, making him smile.

His ear turns bright red as he gets closer, he softly kisses you on your lip and parted slightly. He looks at you who blush uncontrollably. He leans his forehead onto your and sighs* "That will be for now," he smiles.

He gives you another hug before he gets up. "You have a lot of things to do, don't you?" He bent down a bit.

"I am..."

He smirks, "I'll go now," he said and walks closer to the door.

"Xiao, Wait!" you called out, Xiao opened the door and turned back around before going out.

"If..." he paused, "If you want to meet me...just call my name...I'll be there" he looked away turning his face redder, "it's a promise...and also you're my beloved now, so...so no other people!" He quickly walked out and shut the door behind him.

You sit in the same place on your bed looking at the door that was just shut, "...his beloved..." you lean on the bed.

"He called me his...beloved!" you grab your pillow and start rolling on your bed, hitting your ankle in the process, "Ouch!" let out a little scream.

You turn yourself to face the ceiling, your finger touches your lip, blushing over the kiss that just happened.

"I'm his-"

Outside the door

After the green-haired boy shut the door behind him, he leaned over the door and slid down to the ground. His face on his knee, both of his hands on his head, "What did I just say!" he mumbled to himself.

He looked up a bit, touching his lip, thinking about the kiss that they shared. He blush over the thought of you.

"She's my-"

"Beloved!"/ "Beloved..."

The two close their eyes, missing each other's company.

"Xiao"/"Y/n"

"I missed you already..."

Xiao got up from his spot and faced the door, a smile appeared on his face then he disappeared.

You sit up and gaze out the window, "Is it too late to change my mind to go to Liyue harbor?" you daze off thinking of what you should do...

To be Continued...

Yayyy!!