Chapter 32

After teleporting back to the inn, you got to change out of your wet clothes but xiao didn't leave you at all "can you go out for a bit?"

"Why?"

"Because I need to change?"

"Go ahead and change then" he sits down on one of the chairs.

"..." you were quite speechless "I'm changing," you said again "I'm going to be naked..."

"And? Is there any part I haven't seen?" he said

Your face flustered "Yes, and a whole lot!" you grab his hand and push him out the door "and I'm not planning to let you see them now either!" you slam the door in his face.

"Mmm!" you can feel your face flustered 'geez...' you drop down on the ground '$&#%!!'

  Outside

   The door was being shut in Front of him. He stares at it for a few seconds 'I guess, that also make her all flustered'

  He turns around and leans his back against the door and cross his arm, guarding the door "well, it was close enough"

   Back in the room,

  You slowly crawl to your bag/backpack and get a new set of clothes (or the same design you're wearing now) after you are done you pack all of your stuff.

"Alright, I'm ready," You said carrying your bag/backpack

  You pause before you go out 'is he there?' your hand on the doorknob, still a little flustered "Xiao, You outside?"

"...yes, Done?"

  You open the door, see him standing there "yup!" you smile with-

"Still red huh," he said

"...when did you learn how to tease," you ask

"..." he didn't say anything and just shrug it off

'Is it just me or what? feel like he teases a lot. I mean I don't hate it but that is also my job!'

"Mmm" you pout and quickly walk past him

"Alright, alright, I won't tease you anymore...for today" he grabs your bag/backpack from behind to stop you "hey, look at me"

  He clasps your face into his hand "prff-" he laughs but stops and looks at you

"Funny?" a tick mark appears on you.

"...no, never" he tries not to laugh but his mouth is twitching.

You clap his face back "..." look at his face "I'll miss this"

"Yeh, me too" he continued "can you not go?" he let go of you and so do you.

"Xiao..."

"I know, I know. You need to settle things with them...it's just, It feels like something is missing, I don't know why..." he lowered his head.

"Do you want to go with me?" you stroke his hair

"Can I? I want to...but" he pauses

"But you have your duty" you smile "I understand that part, so If you wait a bit. Time will fly faster than you know and I'll be back in jimpy"

"How long will I have to wait?"

"Hmm" you pounder, you hold his hand to make him follow you "let's go on a date!"

"Date? You haven't answered-"

"Come on! This is my first date with you!" you exclaim

"Date..."