Chapter 38 (End)

Years later...

"So what happens! What happen!" a small kid jumping up and down next to a man with dark hair and a tilt of gold at the end of his hair.

"And so, Rex Lapis swing down his spear tuning the isolated island into the mountain that is now filled with life..."

"WOAH!" she jumps "that is so cool! Do you think so qiqi!!"

"Mhm, it's ok" she shrugged

"Grandpa, Grandpa! I want to hear more!" she said enthusiastically

"haha..." he nervously laughs "perhaps we should take a break..." feeling tired

"Come on!! We only just heard 5 stories! Right qiqi? We need to know more!!" she begs

Qiqi stays silent as she watches Zhongli get more tired "how did this happen?..."

Well... let's go back to a couple of days ago-

-----
(c/n =child's name. I'm sorry I can't think of one, you decide it your own)

"c/n I want you to listen to your daddy, Mommy gonna go away for a couple of days," said y/n as she pick the little girl up

"When will you be back?" she asks

"In a couple of days," she smiles hugging her child "be good ok? Daddy will be busy too...oh dear, you gonna be alone when daddy not here" she looks at c/n

"If only someone-"

Knock* knock*

"Hello~ anybody home? We got delivery!" said a squicky voice

"Oh hi, guys! Just the person I need!" she walks toward the blonde girl and her companion "I have a favor to ask"

"Sure! We will help as much as we can" Said Paimon

"You see...there this patient who lives at Monstad...they can't come because of some broken bridge...I mean I can wait but the patient can't...I heard it was a serious condition"

"You know we can't just build a bridge" Lumine deadpan

"Haha!" she laugh "why would I ask you to build a bridge! I was gonna ask you to look after c/n for a few days" she smile with c/n behind her

"C/n!" Paimon flies to hug her "big sister Paimon got a lot of yummy food for you today"

"Wah! Really?! Yay c/n is so happy!" she claps her hand and jumps up and down.

"Hehe!" y/n laugh seeing the interaction between the two "is that a yes?"

"I would gladly too!" Lumine beam "we gonna hang out all day long!"

"Haha! Just be careful, c/n have more energy than me...a lot of energy"

"What else could go wrong" Paimon shrugged "Paimon and Lumine travel all day, just babysitting is not as bad as it sounds"

"Oh ho~" y/n look impress "I will leave her to you two," she said lifting c/n "be a good girl and be nice to lumine and Paimon"

"Yes! Understood!" she salute making y/n laugh

  Lumine and Paimon have planned their entire week with different activities, planning to have fun to the fullest, little did they know that c/n fun isn't even slightly to the fullest.

Back to the present

  Since these couple of days c/n has been going to different places with Lumine and Paimon...finding someone else who is generous enough to look after c/n, they even try to go to Inazuma but beidou almost throws up because of them.