Payment bonus

somehow this happen

Since I have no Primo ill just pay with a bonus chapter, ok? Right also no chapter this week bc there a  bonus so thank those two for it

Since I have no Primo ill just pay with a bonus chapter, ok? Right also no chapter this week bc there a  bonus so thank those two for it. Hurray!
Not bc I'm not ready to let out a new chapter, not at all (ヾ; ̄▽ ̄)ヾ

@Yunnxe and @xiaoxiaosimp there you go, your payment, hope I won't have to do the punishment.

Anyway enjoy, and have a great day!

--------

   Winter bringing out the coldest of the years, Spring bringing flowers, Summer bringing out the best of the Sun and autumn bringing out the memory of our childhood.

  Every year it went on repeating the same thing over and over again, does it ever get tiring? The answer would be...

--

"It's natural, I think..." a girl with (h/c) sitting across a little girl with a black hair and a long nightgown "Nature will never get bored," said she finishes examining the little girl.

"If I were nature, I would get bored" the little girl huff "doing the same thing over and over again with no change, who would want that!" She looks about 7-8 years old, sitting on her bed.

"Haha, is that what you think?"

"Yes! Y/n you have been traveling a lot, and all you see is trees, rocks What else is there anyway"

  The girl name y/n look out the window seeing the Sunshine bright "Summer bring out the best of the Sun" she smiles at the little girl

"?" the little girl tilted her head in confusing

"Ling, would you like to go outside for today?" she ask and extend her hand to Ling.

"...I, I want to...but papa said not to go outside or I might get sicker..." she face down and glimpse at the window

"Hm~ I don't think so, You got me here, what's there to be afraid about?"

"..." the little girl look at y/n, she wants to go outside but her sickness makes her unable to.