Chapter 7

-----------Day 2/7 until the rite of parting

"Alright! Ready to go!" you said, as you finish put a small package in your backpack.

You take a look at your list to see that you got everything that was written on it, "Yup got all of it!"

You take a look outside the window, the sun just finishes rising giving out a clear blue sky.

Why are you waking up earlier than usual you ask? Well...

[2 hours ago]

The Sun is almost rising, the perfect time to start the day, that is for most adults who woke up early to work.

  Despite sleeping kind of late, you still wake up early thanks to the message bird that comes knocking on your window that delivers a letter attached to it and with a list.

The letter is from someone you quite knew:

   Dear y/n!

  How have you been? One has heard that you came to visit Liyue! This is the third time that you have decided to come to Liyue again. this one would like to meet you if possible and talk like the old times.

  we quite miss your company, we have a lot to catch up on and don't think of coming 2 or 3 days later, the way here is different than it used to be, it might require you to camp out a day so start packing now and go to Qingyun Peak, their one will wait for you.

  Knowing you, always get distracted with every little thing so one suggests that you come as early as possible.

  We can't wait to see you y/n from your dear friends...

   P.s Don't forget to bring the Candy that you always make, we wrote them on the list next to this letter.

                                    Sign:
                                                Clouds restrainer

*Yawn*

"hmm..." you look at the list with your eyes trying to open and let out a small laugh, "The same as ever...she even mentions to come today too *giggle* I guess I better start packing....Again" you look at the mess on the table, despite cleaning it last night.

   Getting out of your warm bed, you look through some glass bottle that is filled with different medicine in your backpack.

  looking through it you found the handmade candy that cloud restrainers ask for, you take them out and begin to pack them.

[Back to the present]

 You walk down the stairs to the reception place where you see Verr there looking through the paper as always.

"Good morning Verr! Busy as usual?"

"Good morning to you too y/n! And yes, busy as usual" Verr looks at you with the get-up that you wear, "Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes! I'm going to visit friends that!"

"I see! Then I wish you safe travels!" she looks at you and smiles

"Thank you Verr! And before I forget, do you have a map for Liyue?"

Verr lightly laughs and gives you a map that she finds.

"Thank you Verr!"

"Haha! You're welcome! How long will you be back?"

"Hmmm! Not sure...maybe after tomorrow or so...I'm not sure"