Chapter 27

Night set faster than you think when you look outside, you sit near Qiqi who is playing with some flowers on the counter. She keeps looking at you back and forth making you a little curious.

"What's wrong Qiqi?"

"Master, you look really red..." a small monotone speaks up, she stands up and looks straight at you.

"Huh? I-I look red?"

"Mhm..." she grabbed your face "all over master's face...is master sick?"

"N-no, it just-" you remember what happen before you come down to join Qiqi '...' just the thought make you more embarrassed than before (chapter 26, if you forget)

"Nothing, nothing at all, hahaha" you try to laugh it off

"Master...it back again, redder than before..." said Qiqi,

"Eh!"

she reaches for your forehead "If master sick, Qiqi will help master get better"

"Aw...thank you Qiqi, with you here I'm all better now" you caress her head

"Really?" she climbs up to sit on your lap "then Qiqi will be here with the master until master gets better!"

"Qiqi..." you hug her "Alright, I'll count on you then!"

"Mhm..." she nods as she snuggles up to you "...oh wait, Qiqi forgot that she has to do something..."

"Oh then...where's your notepad?"

"Qiqi put them...Qiqi put them...Qiqi forgot where it is..."

"...haha" you look around the table just to see if there is a small notepad but there isn't any.

"Qiqi, Let's play a game of memory!"

"game?"

"Yup! I'll ask you questions, so you have to answer, ok?" you continued "that way, it will also help you remember a bit!"

"...ok, if master says so..."

"Ok! Let's see...where do I begin..." you ponder on the question while Qiqi plays with your hand.

"Let's start basic," you said, "Qiqi, is the item important?"

She pauses then nods "Qiqi thinks so..."

"Is it something delicious?"

"It's not..."

"Hmm~ is it an errand?"

"..."

"So no...let me think, oh! Is it a job you have been assigned to?"

"..." she pauses "yes..."

"Oh then! There narrow down to here, so your job is to read this book?" you pick up a bok near you

"...no"

"Ah? Then-" you got cut off by someone walking in.

"Delivery!" said a man with 2 small packages "for Dr. Baizhu! His herbs that he orders"

"Oh, thank you! He not here right now, but you can leave it here" you give the packages to Qiqi

"Alright then, I will be going now! Have a great evening miss" he waves as he hurried back to his work

"Master!..." she grabs your sleeve (or your dress, if you are sleeveless) to get your attention "master, this is Qiqi's job..." she holds the packages up high to show you.

"Good job, Qiqi!" you clap, as she still holds the packages up high being proud.

"Qiqi will bring this to the back..." she hops of you.