Chapter 9

——————— Day 3/7 till the rite of parting

 You wake up to the sound of others speaking, it is not loud but it is enough to wake you up.

 You walk out of the tent and meet an old friend of yours with a bird-like Adepti along with blue and white color on her and the Adepti from yesterday.

"One sees you have woken" the voice speak softly

"Yes...good morning...to you too Cloud restrainer..." you responded half awake, the Adepti give out a tiny chuckle and "come this way, one has prepared you a light meal for the morning"

You nob and follow the Adepti to the table where she has prepared some porridge on the table, you sit down and moon carver uses his power to pour tea into a cup and give it to you.

"Have warm tea to wake you up" the Adepti said, you give out a small laugh "Thank you...this smell is amazing.." you take a sip, your eyes lit up "wow..the tea tastes great!" You look back up at her, and they laugh

"How have you been y/n..." she asks

"I've been great actually," you tell her and take a spoon of porridge into your mouth, "I just went to Sumaru, the nation of wisdom and they live up to their name. The people there are really something..."

"What did you do there?" Moon craver ask

"Hmm...I went to their library, and I got to say there are a lot of them, the nation has a lot of books that I don't know, it's enjoyable!" You beam

The Adepti laugh, the three of you continue talking until another Adepti joins in,

"I see all of you are enjoying yourself!" A soft voice spoke, A wind rustled through her hair revealing a blue-haired woman with a red horn on her head, and her eyes spark like a galaxy.

"Ganyu!" You run towards her and give her a hug and she hugs you back, "what are you doing here?!" You ask

"I heard from the cloud restrainer that you will be visiting her, And so here I am!" She gives you a bright smile, the two of you walk back to the table and continue chatting.

Ganyu is a very busy Adepti but when she heard that you will be visiting, she would leave a short absence to meet you. Why? Well, Because...

—————87 years ago

 Ganyu was doing her inspection but not in Liyue but outside instead, she was careless and injured herself on her leg making her unable to walk.

 you were picking herbs nearby and heard her voice crying for help, you quickly treated her thankfully there was no scar when you treated her.

As of that Ganyu remembers your kindness and fully wishes to repay you but you refuse "how about being friends with me!" You extend out your hand

She was happy to quickly agree, "Of course!" Even though you may have traveled here to there, you two usually exchanged letters to keep in touch. You two also agree with each other to be sisters too (quite a bond eh).

[Back to present]

"Come to think of it, I actually meet another Adepti..." you said, "and I also felt like I met him before-"

"Another adept?" Ganyu till her head, and so do the other two Adeptis

"Yes! He is kinda short...with green hair and amber eyes...a tattoo mark on his left arm, and green spear...and-"

"And kinda hard to have a conversation with?" Ganyu continues.

"My, One didn't know you would meet the conquer of Demon this soon!" cloud retainer spoke