Chapter 35

1 month later + extra few days
(just so you know, I add all the months to make sure they are 2 years. And If I'm wrong...just think its part of the story)

  Not so far from Liyue, a girl swing her sword back and forth until there was no more monster alive.

"Hm?" the girl in blonde stop and look around her surrounding.

"What's wrong Lumine?" Paimon ask

"I feel like something big is about to happen..."

"You think so? But anyway Paimon think we should get going now, it's so dark outside" she shivers

"Yeh...sure" Lumine put away her sword and nodded. She and Paimon walk back to Liyue Harbor "maybe we should stop by Xiangling..."

"Oooooh, we definitely have to!" she flies around in a circle.

As the two of them made their way across the bridge, they both stop and see a small purple girl holding someone's hand.

"Qiqi...and...?" Paimon tries to think of someone, unlike Lumine she rash to hug that person.

"Got you!" she shouted

"Woah!" the person let out "you almost make me fall Lumine"

Paimon flies toward the three is them "y/n! You're back!" Paimon flies to hug her.

"When did you get back?" ask Lumine

"I just arrived here, How are you guys doing!" You ask

"Well..." Lumine and Paimon look at each other "it's a long story..." they both sigh* "what about you though? How your journey?" ask Paimon

"...it's also a long story" you laugh

"Master, you should go say hi to Baizhu," Said Qiqi with her eyes puffy.

"Were Qiqi crying?" Lumine ask

"Ah, she found me on her way out, a cute surprise hit her and she cries" you laugh "are you two on your way somewhere?"

"Yes, we were gonna stop by Xiangling! To get some Food!" Paimon said excitedly

"Hmm... I feel hungry myself, maybe I should get something to eat too" you think and look at Qiqi "what do you think qiqi?"

"Mhm..." she nods, hugging your hand.

"Alright, Follow us!" Lumine smile.

  The Three of you caught up with the 2 years while walking and the sudden leave that you had gone.

  Though Lumine said she was surprised but she wasn't mad about it. you were glad and felt really guilty about it, Lumine was pretty easy going with the whole situation.

  When all of you arrive, Xiangling was pretty busy "hold your plates! I'll be there in a sec!" she said, running off to deliver a dish to somewhere.

"She's busy..." you said helping Qiqi with her seat.

"Xiangling always like that though," said Lumine

"Lumine, Lumine. Ooooh, Paimon wants this, and this and that and...oh! This looks good! Paimon will take this too!"

"..." Lumine deadpans and turn to you ignoring Paimon for now "What are your plan after this?"  she asks

"After this?...hm, maybe meet my friend and..."

"Don't say his name now!"

"??...ooh! Right! Almost forgot about that, It has to be a surprise after all!" you giggle