Chapter 21

"And Paimon will help with your bag!"

You look at the floating person flying toward your bag/backpack and carrying them, it's too big on her.

"Um...you don't have to do that" trying to take the bag away from her.

"Don't be! We insist" said the blonde girl. She started helping you up, "let's go... it's too dangerous here" she whispered and glimpse back behind her. You follow her gaze to see a couple of men back in the wood hiding behind trees.

"oh...yes, let's go"

The floating companion flies before you and the blonde girl, while also turning around to tell the girl what is happening behind her.

A little walk and the three of you reach the stair and away with the weird people.

The girl sat you down on the stairs, "phew~ I was so nervous back there!" she said, calming herself

"Agree! Paimon thought Paimon had to fight to protect you both!" she crossed her arm look proud

"Yeh...you mean me," the girl said back playfully

"Well! Paimon job is to cheer for you, so Paimon also have some credit"

"Yeah yeah," the girl laughs.

You watch the whole conversation, trying to get what happened, "err...excuse me?" you speak a bit loud for both of them to hear.

"Ah! Paimon forgot you're here!"

"Haha..." you laugh

"Paimon!!" The girl knocks on the floating person's head.

"Hey!"

"I'm sorry about her...she, she errs..." the girl trying to describe her companion

You on the other hand can only laugh, making the both of them scratch their head.

"I'm y/n" you smile, "Nice to meet you"

"Hehe! Hello y/n! Paimon's name is paimon! And this is my sidekick Lumine"

"Excuse me!" The girl named Lumine pinch Paimon cheek.

"Ah-aHy Paiman iS jaSt payiNg" trying to break free.

"Haha! You guys are so close!"

"Sorry...me and Paimon are travelers, well just started...'' She stops pinching Paimon's cheek.

"Mhm! We just come back from Monstate!"

"Monstate? I heard there is some crisis going on there...is the problem solved?" you ask them

The floating companion gives out a little smirk and crosses her arm, "Ahem! Yes, it resolves! In fact, It was us who solved it!"

You look at Paimon...speechless, and Lumine looks like she has a headache.