Chapter 8

"What are you doing here?" the voice echo through the mountains

You look at the man standing in front of you, his dark green hair with a tilth of mint shining along with his Ember eyes looking through you.

"Xiao! Hello!" you beam showing him the tent, "I was invited here!" you smile at him, looking at him from head to toe

He was holding his green spear, with his left arm that had a tattoo on it but his arm was bleeding, blood was flowing out onto the ground, a deep wound.

"Oh no! You're bleeding!!" you rush to him, this action surprises him. You take his hand and examine him, he flinches at your touch,

"W-What do you think you're doing!?" he take his hand away

"Examine it?" you take his hand to look at it again.

"Don't touch me!" he take his hand away again

"Then bear with it! If you don't treat it now, you will get infected, Worse come you'll lose this arm!" you protest, "Please, I promise not to touch you again, just let me treat those wound..." you look down onto the ground

Silent fall between you two, you clap your hand and ready to fight more but he let out a sigh*, "Fine...just this one" he show you his arm that have the deep wound on,

you beam, "great! Let me go get my bag real quick" you start to walk to the tent but stop and look back at him, "Don't go anywhere! Stay here!" you point at where he was standing.

You come back with your stuff in your hand and sit it down on the group in front of xiao.

"Sit down" you point, he didn't say anything but he did what you were told.

*Ding* lesson on for first aid for bleeding cut or wound~ ( you can skip this till you see another ding that when the lesson end)

1) You begin by washing your hand with warm water, putting on clean gloves, and stopping the bleeding by applying direct pressure on the cut or wound with clean cloth (tissue or piece of gauze) until the bleeding stops (but if blood soaks through the material don't remove it. Put more cloth on top of it and continue to apply pressure)

Since the wound is on the Arm (or leg) , raise the limb above the heart (if possible) to help slow the bleeding.

2) You wash your hand again, with warm water that way it will be cleaner to avoid infection (Do not apply tourniquet unless the bleeding is severe and not stopped with direct pressure)

3) After that, you gently clean the wound with soap and warm water and rinse the soap out to prevent irritation (Don't use hydrogen peroxide or iodine, which can damage tissue)

4) until a moment you begin to apply the cream medicine that you have (antibiotic cream) onto his deep wound to reduce risk of infection and cover with a sterile bandage.

Change the bandage daily to keep the wound clean and dry.

*Ding* lesson end, good job everyone~

"Phew..." you let out a small sigh, and look at Xiao who was sitting looking at his arm that been wrap with bandage, "though, I have finished treating you now, you have to come find me everyday to change to another the bandage that way it to keep the wound from infection"

"...Why should I go Find you" he ask turning his head away, showing he clearly dislike the idea

"Then..." you think for a moment, "How about I'll go find you instead, If you don't come to me!"

"What!" he growl

"Come on! Relax, it only takes a few minutes....at evening if possible so I can see how the wound progress" you lean back a bit.

The silence fell between you too again, he looked at his wound and back at you, "fine..."

You quickly sit back up and grab his hand, "Don't break your 'fine' ok? It's a promise!" your eyes sparkling at him, he looked at you for a moment and Nob.

'yayy!' you scream in your head. You look back at your hand still holding his hand and quickly let go, "sorry, I forgot I agree to not touch you..."

"It's fin-", you cut him off, "Don't worry, it will not happen again, I tend to to forgot when I got excited" you laugh nervously

You reach into your pocket to grab something and hand it to xiao "what is that?" he tilted his head a bit but opened his hand for you anyway.

"It's candy! A reward for being a good patient!" you beam

"I am not a kid! Take it back" he give it back to you but you shove it back to him

"Pff* Doesn't matter how old people are, everyone deserves a little reward for their hard work too!" you said as you started to gather up your supplies onto your hand, but there a lot stuff falling out so Xiao help you Carry them, "Thank you, Xiao"

"Mhm..." he stayed silent for a bit and asked, "Don't you find that blood disgusting?"

"Why should I? Everyone's blood is red." you said

"..."

You peek back to look at him, face down and show no emotions.

"Sigh* let just say I got use to it, is that alright" you look back at him who was walking forward

You reach your tent and begin to put your supplied back into your bag

"Thank again, Xiao!" you look back at the person who was standing behind you, "It's night now, you should probably go rest too! I'll see you tomorrow"

He pauses a few minutes and nobs and disappears Into thin air.

You close your tent and begin to crawl Into your resting place, "Alot happened today...I'm exhausted..." your eyes begin to fall asleep, "At least I..fulfill Little Luo...unreasonable request"

And your eyes begin to shut down and rest for the night.

To be continued...

(hope you learn sth today •~• )