Chapter 10

{2185 years ago}

  A girl about 16 years old, with (f/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, was wearing a formal dress like any other girl. "Teacher, where are we going?" She asks, following a person In front of her.

The woman in front of her gave out a playful smirk, "We're meeting someone important today!" She said excitedly, as the both of them made their way through the crowd, everyone gave a little bow to a person in front of her. As if the person In front is the figure that everyone is respected.

The girl was in awe when seeing this, "Can't believe she's also this kind of person...." She mumbled to herself

"Sorry?" The woman asks

"Ah! Nothing!" The girl has a tiny blush on her, "but still teacher, where are we?" She asks again in confusion.

"Sigh* calm down, will you!" She flicks her forehead

"Ugh!"  The girl rubs the painful spot that her teacher gave, "I can't help it..."

"Just follow me! I want to brag you to someone, that I too can take care of a child-" she was cut off by a voice calling from above

"Guizong!" A man called her from up high, the girl turned to see a voice from nowhere, a man in white and dark hair with amber eyes and a spear in his hand.

"You're here..." he said calmly and landed back down on the ground standing in front of the lady.

"Morax!" the woman exclaims, the two of them are exchanging greeting

The girl in (h/c) trying to make out what is happening, 'Morax....Isn't he an Archon of Geo?! How did the teacher know him!'

While trying to figure out what's going on, the woman holds your hand and pulls you to meet him.

"Hehe, Look! This is my pride and joy! Y/n!" the woman said exciting

"Oh you so the kid that the Goddess has put under protection, " he looks at the girl, but she hind behind her teacher instead, the Goddess see that that hug the girl tightly

"See! I knew that you would scare her!" the Goddess hug the girl tightly while trying to hide her at the same time

"Did I?" he ask while tilting his head, "My apologies, " he bends down to the girl height "Let me start over, I am Morax, the overload Rex Lapis, and the Geo Archon, A pleasure to make your aquatic" he extended his hand and sit on his knee.

The girl still hid in her teacher's arm, she looked at the Goddess who gave her a smile and Nod.

"I am y/n..." she said quietly, she offers her hand on the Archon's hand who was still up.

"Y/n, it's a nice name..." he kissed the girl's hand as a formal greeting.

The Goddess was delighted, "I was right wasn't I?! You will be great with the kids!" she said, turning to the Archon. "Now then, the bet! I win! Where's my blueprint?!" she crossed her arm

The Archon sigh* and Nod "follow me...", the Goddess claps her hand excitedly, follow him while holding the girl's hand.

After a while, the three of them were standing in front of a small camp with guards on each side, and they bow to the Archon.

Inside, the girl was sitting in a chair, bored. The Goddess and the Archon with other people and Adepti were in a discussion.

Feeling bored, she hopped out of the chair and started walking around, until she wandered outside.

The outside was full of soldiers screaming and shouting, doing their training, and some were in a difficult state, lying around everywhere. Some were running towards the battle filled outside.