Chapter 16 & 17

So...Happy Halloween! So I decided to update 2 chapters on one page and it's really long(for me that is, I don't know what speed you using)... Hope you enjoy it~

Warning: This involves some strong language and how they behave. It also involves a heart attack (cuteness) and pain. Thank you!

Their Past   (pt.1)

2146 years ago

'The first time I met her, it was winter but...warm'

---

"Huff, huff..." a panting sound echoed in the boy's ear. He looks 12 years old. His hair is long and messy covering all his face, he's wearing a rag and barefoot running on the snow. His arm and leg are full of bruises and cuts, some cuts were full of red liquid coming out and some are frozen for how many days to the point that he can't remember.

 The sound of footsteps keeps getting closer as the boy keeps running away with all he can, "CAUGHT HIM! DON'T LET HIM ESCAPE" one of the men shouted from behind.

"YES SIR!" a group of them reply back

The boy has been running as soon as the sunrise, with no destination. As long as it is not the same hell he is staying. 'Someone...Please! help...' he kept running with the shouting group behind him keep getting closer.

Help me

Save me

Take me out of here

I would do anything

Please make the voices go away

 Tears fall onto his cheek as he keeps running. He closes his eyes to wipe his tears away as he keeps running, but before he knew it he hit something in front of him, making him fall to the ground.

"owww~" a voice that was not him, he looks up to see someone about the same age as him, she has (h/c) hairs and (e/c) eyes. With a long thick jacket on her to warm her from the cold, and a big basket on her back.

"Are you alright?" she asks, extending her hand to help him up, the boy looks tired. "I'm sorry, I should have seen where I was going" she apologizes. The boy looks at her, "...-p" he mumbles.

"Hm?" she comes closer to him as he steps back. "Ah! Look at you!" she shouted, making the boy flinch

"How! How?!" she comes closer to him

Monster

He was afraid to hear those words even if he consumed a dream worthy of that name, but he wishes not to hear them directly. His entire body kept shaking.

"Who did this to you!" She grabbed his hand looking concerned. He pauses and looks back up at her. Making his trembling hand stop. She was different from those people, for the first time he didn't hear someone call him...Monster.

"Come with me! I'll get you treated-" she was cut by a voice not so far from the both of them. The boy starts shaking again and looks at the girl in front of him 'she should not be caught up in this...' he lets go of his hand to run again but the girl grabs his hand back.