Chapter 14

Xiao just hold your hand, a lot of thoughts come running in your head, 'ahhhhhh, he holds my hand! Someone wake me up!'

"W-what?" that first word that came out of your mouth. you look up and see his eyes, 'how beautiful...' admiring his complex, 'wow, even his eyelashes are long...' you turn to look at both of your hands and still claps together, 'his hand is kinda bigger than mine...and it's so...warm...' you can feel your heart racing through your head. (it means it's going crazy, both your mind and your heart, it should mean sth like that!)

"...you have to hold responsible for it," he said

"Yes?" you look at him confused, 'responsible? For what?' but he didn't explain back, making you even more confused.

"Xiao, what do you mean by that-" without no one cut you off, a dim light start to gleam in between a couple of rocks

"It's here!" you stand up forgetting your swallow ankle. "Ow!"

'How dare you ankle!' you mad at your ankle, Xiao see this and carry you toward the dim light shining out, '!!!' He always surprises you with everything recently.

"Be careful" he put you down slowly,

"Yes, I will..." you can feel your cheek getting warm. turning back to the shining rock, some were big and some were small, you start to move them away with the help of Adepti, he is so strong that he almost finished while you still got a small couple of rocks.

"...."

"What?" he asks while wiping away in sweat

"nothing~ just think that you're really strong"

"Ha-"

"Ah! Look Look!" you show him flowers that bloom in front of you, despite being under a lot of rock it still shines dim blue. (the flower is up to your mind to describe).  You were immersed in your thoughts.

  You take out your glove, a small box, and your scissors. You turn to xiao who looks at you quietly, you somehow feel...safe.

  You take a deep breath and put on your glove and begin to cut only one flower by its head, for t the stem and its leaf in a separate box and slowly put the flower head into another box and close it, leaving other flowers behind.

"Why not take all of it?" xiao asks, you turn to him who looks at you in disbelief, "didn't you come for it?" he asked again, glare at your ankle.

"I only need one, there is no need to cut it more," you said, putting the box back into your backpack/bag.

  Xiao didn't say anything, you turned back to him who was still confused, "Do you know that this herb can be used for about 2 years for one of it Patel" you beam. Xiao looks back up to you, you smile back at him.

  He didn't say anything, the silence fell between you two, but the wind was the one who made the sound. "We should go back..." said Xiao, he got up from his spot and keel by turning his back to you.

"Get on"

"Look like I'll be troubling you a bit more" you slowly get on his back, Xiao nods back.

'A man of a few words..." you thought

------

  The two of you finally made it down from the mountain and made your way back to Wangchu inn, Xiao still helping you with your ankle even though you suggested a break for him but he refused without argument.

"You haven't told me what it does yet," he said

" You mean the herb? What does it do?...well, it helps keep the fever down, that all"