Chapter 23

Their past (pt2)

----

"The third time I met her was when I fell into...a Mudd..."

---

*splash*

  The sound of a person hitting the water on the ground. He got back up on his feet " Dammit!" he curses.

"That damn Monster! When I see it again, I'll make sure it's never born again!" He talks to himself, he tries to get out of the mud but somehow he is stuck.

"Tsk!" he starts stomping the mud to let out his frustration. He looks at his hand that is full of mud and so is his spear. He felt his face that was full of mud, his hair, and his clothes that were sticky with mud.

"Agh!" he yells, "Can this day get any worse!" he said, he mad at the monster that got away, he mad at how he fell for a stupid trick, he mad at how he stuck on the mud.

"Pff-" a short of a giggle from behind, he turns to see a girl he knows. He blushed at the sight of her, she has a long/short (h/c) go with a long Hanfu of the same as her hair Colour, her small hairpin with the same color as her (e/c) hanging onto her hair. She sat on the blanket that lay on the ground with a couple of snacks sitting next to her.

"Hahaha!" she still laughs, "s-sorry...you just caught me off guard...pff-" she tries to hold in her laugh.

"W-w-w-what!!" he let out, and tried to jump away from the mud but not easy getting out, 'why is she here!!' He looked down at his feet that were stuck with the mud that was not getting out.

"Here! Grab my hand!" she comes closer to him and extends out her hand "I can help you!" she smiles.

"mhm..." he can feel his face blush as he grabs onto her hand. She pulls him out easily, making him perplexed.

"Are you alright?" she asks, he looks at her and back at the mud confused "oh, Haha! You just fell into one of the traps we set up for the intruders" she smiles.

"For intruders?" he asks

"Yes! Right now you are sitting in Goddess Guizhong's resting chamber" she shows him a small palace behind her.

"Huh?!" he quickly stands up, "I'm sorry! I have a trespass!" he was about to move but was stuck "?!"

The girl giggles next to him "it's because of the mud that has on you! ...hold on a minute!" She walks away and comes back with a bucket of water. She put some blue liquid in with the water.

"Ready?" she grins

"F-for?"

  She splashes the water directly toward him, the water goes everywhere including on her dress.

"W-what are you doing?!"

"Helping you, of course!" she smile,

"How-" he can move again, and the mud starts to melt and flow onto the ground, though not all got off him it does not look messy anymore "oh..."

The girl giggles next to him "Tell you, I'm helping!"

"Thank..."

"You're welcome!" she turns around and gets a towel "here! You gotta hurry or it'll freeze again!" She hands him the towel.