Chapter 36

This chapter will go back and forth between two places, I hope I don't confuse you.
______

Step* step* step*

"Have you found her?" an unknown man spoke

"I don't know, wasn't she at Whangshu inn?"

"Some of our men did a search but she wasn't there"

"Hmm, let go dispatch more so we can get our job done"

"Yeah"

Step* step* step* step*

'I wonder what face he gonna make!' You get excited from the thought 'hehe! I can't wait!'

The way is longer than you thought, the more you walk the more time flies so little...

'I wonder how he is? Did he eat his meal in time? Did he get injured a lot?' The wind plays as you walk pass by

'Did he grow taller? I would like to see!' You turn to the side seeing the moon that is "-so lovely..." if feel like you can just grab it and put it next close to you.

  as you continue you can feel something no...someone is looking at you from not so far.

"..." You stop and look behind "? Did I just imagine it?" You turn back and continue

"..."

The more you walked the more you felt like something is after you...

"??" You turn around again "...nothing" you stare at the road behind you until you decide to continue.

Step* step* step*...

"Who send you?" you stop again, looking at the empty road "might as well reveal yourself since you got caught"

Step*step*

  Two soldiers in red and yellow step out with their weapons in hand, they both look at each other and nod and point their weapons at you

"It's an order miss y/n"

"..." you watch in silence "from who?" finally, utter some words out

Again they look at each other "from him" and they fire their weapon-

------

"Mr. Zhongli!" the orange-haired boy tried to catch his breath "y/n in danger!" he shouted

"Oh? Really?" he sips his tea, "I wonder who might be"

"W-what do you mean by that?!"

  The man name Zhongli got up from his seat signaling childe to follow him "let's go, I wonder why did he choose them?"

"Eh? Can you at least explain?"

"Right, right..." he halts looking at childe who is about to run off somewhere "y/n...she not that helpless"

"...and?"

  A shield appears in from of you keeping each bullet away "look like my reunion have to...wait for a bit sigh*"

"That is all I can say" he chuckled to himself

"W-why are you laughing?"

"Think about it childe, how can she survive in the Fatui territory for so long and didn't get any harm, as far as they can go is lock her up" he explains "why didn't they get rid of her if she doesn't want to work with them? Why? And why now?"

  A blade is being thrown but you manage to keep them away thanks to your shield.

Childe run after him "you mean to say she has the potential to fight! Now that's what I call an upgrade!" Childe beams getting excited