ƒιƒту-ηιηє

Start from the beginning

Vienna raised her chin as she watched him. Her nerves filled her stomach but even with her stomach twisting in knots, a part of her looked forward to this. It was a terrible thought to have.

He made dangerous look beautiful.

She turned to her left, peering across the bar and immediately found the risky eyes of Draco. His features didn't change. He simply stared at her. Vienna did the same. No one in this room could know they knew each other and no one could know Draco was here. Lucius said Octavian had men everywhere.

Vienna looked away. She swallowed the lump in her throat and pushed herself from the bar, beginning her stride to Octavian's table.

Only when Vienna was a few steps away did he meet her eyes. The man's eyes seemed to widen when he saw her. His shoulders raised a little. No longer did he seem bored.

"Good evening," Vienna greeted.

"Who are you—" one of the men sat beside Octavian said but Octavian raised a finger, shushing the male immediately.

Vienna looked at the man who had attempted to speak and smirked, then looked at Octavian again, "Mr Octavian Grey?" Vienna raised a brow.

"That is me," Octavia spoke and his voice was so deep it sent shivers down Vienna's spine.

Vienna smiled, "Lucius sent me, unfortunately, he couldn't make it."

The two men shot their heads at Octavian. Knowing their plan to assassinate Lucius has failed. But Octavian didn't seem annoyed at all. Instead, he found Vienna's cleavage rather interesting. Unlike theirs, Lucius' plan is working.

"Well, I am not surprised," Octavian spoke as he met Vienna's eyes again, "Lucius has always been a coward. I see he is now sending his whores to do his dirty work."

Vienna tilted her head, a grin playing recklessly on her lips, "I am not a whore, Mr grey."

"Then what are you?" He tilted his head as well, his arm still resting on the back of the sofa.

"I am whatever you want me to be," Vienna responded.

He liked her reply. His smirk grew, his alluring eyes glistening with lust.

"Can I offer you a drink?" Octavian proposed.

"Of course," she replied as she walked behind one of the men and sat directly beside Octavian.

He didn't budge, he let her sit so close to him. He was even more intimidating up close. His eyes followed Vienna's every little move. The two men seemed annoyed. Vienna didn't care.

"What is your name?" Octavian questioned.

Vienna purposely looked at his unbuttoned black shirt, revealing the dark skin of his broad chest, "Ophelia."

Vienna saw his hand move to her thigh but she didn't move. She let his fingers draw little circles on her skin. His touch was soft and seductive.

"Ophelia," he exaggerated the name. Like he just wanted to hear it.

Vienna met his eyes once more and his voice was low and deep as he asked, "why did Malfoy send an innocent pretty little thing like you to me?"

"He thought you would like me," Vienna said innocently.

Vienna moved her eyes to his chest where she pressed a gentle finger to his skin.

"Do you like me, Mr Grey?" Vienna asked but when she did a form of a growl came from him as his hand which was just creating gentle circles on her thigh suddenly gripped her leg.

Vienna's eyes shot to his.

"Call me Octavian," he told her quietly.

Vienna tried not to enjoy his roughness. This should be a man she fears. She knew she shouldn't. Vienna was only undercover. But there was something about his presence. His touch. His roughness was dangerously alluring.

"Okay, Octavian," Vienna said as she leaned forward, purposely, he didn't move so her breasts were very close to him. He growled again, "Lucius told me to apologise for him."

Vienna sipped on her drink. It was a strong brandy.

"Lucius has always been an inconvenience to me," Octavian explained, Vienna listened carefully, "I only left him alive so I can get drugs easily. But he left me standing like a fool for an hour."

"I'm sure a big man like you can handle a little cold," Vienna smiled, playing with the rings on his tattooed hand which still gripped her thigh.

He grinned, "It wasn't the cold which bothered me, darling. I had things to be doing and I wasn't going to wait around."

"I apologise," Vienna told him.

"It shouldn't be you apologising," Octavian responded his hand which rested on the back of the sofa behind Vienna and began stroking her arm.

The two men in front of them just stared at the scene playing out in front of them.

"Lucius was busy tonight," Vienna lied, "but there is a car parked in the back with five times the amount of drugs you wanted."

"Is there now?" Octavian raised a brow. Vienna nodded.

"Sir, I don't think we should be listening to her," One of the men said then the other spat, "We should stick to our plan."

"Leave us," Octavian demanded. His voice filled with venom.

The two men said no more and left immediately.

Now Vienna was left all alone with him. The danger of this sent adrenaline through her veins.

His face was filled with anger but when he turned toward Vienna, lust consumed his eyes.

"Much better," he snarled, "now we're all alone."

Vienna smiled. And suddenly found his lips interesting. She should take him to the car now.

"Does Lucius have your forgiveness?" Vienna asked. Trying to push the thought of what his lips tasted like away.

But she was dared by the temptation. Controlled by it.

"I don't care about Lucius," He snarled as he leaned closer and that was it — Vienna couldn't take this temptation anymore and she kissed his lips. Letting all her desires consume her.

___________________________________

Instagram - Kirsten.enn

Copyright © Kirsten Enn