Jisung nodded his head before taking out his gun.

"Why are you taking out a gun when you're not good with it." Jeno said to him as they were making their way to the van.

"Unless you guys want me to protect you with my daggers while they have bullets, let me know." Jisung said back.
"Right... never mind. Just make sure you don't miss. You tend to do that a lot." Jeno sighed.

"Excuse you! It's rare when I miss a shot! Did you not see my beautiful head shot I did earlier when we took down those guys." Jisung exclaimed.

"Can you both shut the hell up? You guys talking and being loud is not helping our situation." Jaemin said to the 2 of them.

That's when they all shut their mouths and went faster.
They finally made it to the van.

"Hurry- what happened to-"
"Talk less and step on it hyung. I'll explain on the way." Jeno said.

Kun put his hands up before turning around and stepping on the gas like there's no tomorrow.

...

"Oh my god is he okay? Did they say anything? Is he breathing? Is he alive? He literally just got better from what had happened last time-"

"Hana, chill out. I'm not close with him, but I promise you he'll be fine. I mean, god knows what he did and why he was outside but-"

"Areum you're not helping." Renjun said as he shook his head. "They said he seemed fine Hana. He just... needs to be checked up is all."

"Are you sure that's it? Why do you sound so un sure. Oh my god he's not okay is he- wait no but he just-"

That's when she collapsed in Renjuns arms.
"I know you did not just knock her out-" areum said shocked.
"I had to. She was about to go insane." He sighed as he placed her on his bed.

"Haechan is gonna kill you."
"That's if he ever finds out."
"Who said I won't tell him?"
"Who said you will? Because if I remember correctly, he still doesn't know about his ring that you accidentally-"
"Okay!" Areum said. "Blackmailer.." she mumbled as she turned away to walk out the room.

Renjun just laughed.

~~~

"Make room, make room!" Jeno yelled as he entered the house with Haechan, Jisung and Jaemin.

"How is he? Is he okay-" Chenle, Shotaro and Renjun stopped in their tracks as they saw a conscious Haechan being carried inside.
"Now what the fuck?" Renjun questioned.

"Can you all shut the fuck up for a second? Holy shit." Haechan said as he stumbled to the couch, rubbing his temples.

I could really use some company from Hana.
Wait what the fuck-

Haechan shook his head as he groaned out in pain.
"What the hell happened?" Renjun said to him.

"Everyone up the stairs! Now! Run!" Haechan yelled as he ran towards the C4.

The only reason why he was running towards the c4 was because he was trying to grab Jisungs dagger that was about to hit it.

"Fuck, I won't be able to grab it!" He said frustratedly before stopping in his tracks.

He had about 5 seconds to think of something before that c4 would blow up.
Everything was in slow motion for him at that time. Literally.
He couldn't die. Not yet at least.
He couldn't just leave the dreamies all by themselves. He's their leader.
He couldn't just leave the world without getting revenge for his parents.
He couldn't leave his precious necklace he got from his parents in someone else's hands.