Chapter 44: Troublesome Problems

Magsimula sa umpisa

Pen: Yeesh for a woman who lives in cold climates, you're a hotheaded one huh? Harsh much?

Ashe: Senile much?

Pen: 💢 Why you..

__________________________________________

Now, back in Demacia.

Y/n was now seen in the Castle gardens, sitting in lotus position looking extremely pissed at the moment while eating some exquisite desserts the maids keeps bringing him.

Y/n: Damn you Jarvan! Out of all the Guardians, he had to choose me for this stupid mission! Him along with Pen! Who dothey think they are, treating me like a kid!

He growled as he takes a large one bite out of a cupcakes.

Y/n: I mean..I'm already a grown man and yet everyone keeps treating me like a kid! It's not my fault I'm short! This sucks!

He takes another large bite out of a lollipop.

Y/n: And now I'm stuck here waiting for others to make preparations for this mission, which wouldn't start till tomorrow! Shouldn't have they done that in the first place!?

He puffs his cheeks, pouting cutely which was blessed to the eyes of the maids as some even passed out from it.

Now done eating with all the food around him, Y/n quickly dismisses all the maids to leave him alone before he turns to a chibi Fox.

Y/n: (Since it's taking this long, maybe a  would suffice for now since my mood is still sour)

Slowly coiling his tails around himself, he slowly falls asleep.

Although, meanwhile, not far away from the garden, the girl Lux was back from the city into the castle looking dejected.

Lux: Phooey.. I didn't see any of them after all..

She keeps walking as she passes some maids who were giggling.

Maid: Can you believe it?! The White Fox, here! And he's even more adorable up close!

Maid 2: I know right? The way he eats those desserts! So cute!!

Maid 3: Shame we were dismissed, I thought we could watch him eat more! I guess the White Fox is feeling embarrassed from all the watching.

She giggled along with the others and Lux hearing the White Fox gasps.

Lux: Um excuse me! Pardon me but I couldn't help but hear you say the White Fox? Is he here!?

Maid: Oh yes! He's in the near garden right now. Currently feasting.

Lux: Really!?

Before they could say more, she immediately bolted towards there, looking excited leaving the maids sweatdropping at the scene.

Lux immediately arrives at the garden and sees many plates and trays stacked around but... no White Fox.

Lux: Dang it! Don't tell e he left already!

She pouted but she kept looking around the place and then...

Lux: Huh? What's that.. white thing over there?