Chapter 7: Friends huh?

Ahri: Ah~ I wonder where Akali and Shirone are now?

Kai'sa: I hope they had more fun as we all had!

All three of them were now carrying shopping bags in their hands as there were a LOT of it and they were smiling happily.

But then,,they saw a large crowd gathering in one place in the small as they look in confusion.

Ahri: Hey what's going on in there?

Evelyn: Huh an Arcade?

Kai'sa: Somehow, I have a feeling Akali is in there with Shirone.

Evelyn/Ahri: Agreed.

All three of them quickly went there to check it out as lucky for them,the crowd wasn't that tight as they manages ot get in and they went in complete shock.

Akali: Ready to lose yet?

Y/n: I'm not planning to! For this last one will decide it all!

They all look at the two as both were standing on a Dance game as the music starts to play.

(Start at 0:17)

(A/N: Its the only thing I can search and think of hehe...)

This made the girls their shock and surprise, as the two were doing well. They dance to their hearts content.

A small crowd was cheering them on as it keeps increasing, even the employees joined them as they were impressed.

The three K/DA members watched in awe especially Kai'sa when they watch him and Akali dance.

They couldn't help to feel very impressed when they see him dance especially Kai'sa.

The game then soon came to an end as both Akali and Y/n stops and the crowd goes wild as they loudly cheered for them.

Akali was out of breath while Y/n looks fine, only a bit tired.

Akali: H-How... are you not tired?

Y/n: I gained a lot of stamina in training had fighting, what did you expect? Here comes the score..

Both looks at the large screen to see their score which were letters and numerical.

Y/n- SUPERSTAR 12400

Akali- SUPERSTAR 12390

Akali stood there in shock and wide-eyed at this as she had lost the game from numbers. Meaning she lost to their competition.

Y/n and Akali had been playing games in the arcade and the Just Dance game was the last game they were going to play as a competition in it as well as a bet.

Whoever scores the most in the chosen last game wins.

The bet was that if Akali wins, Y/n will have to hangout with them even more but if Y/n wins. She'll give up trying to make friends with him.