Prologue

Y/n: Your name

L/n: Last name

H/c: Hair color

E/c: Eye color

F/c: Favorite color

(C/n): City name

In (C/n) city, the night sky brightens up  from the cities  light as anybody seeing this would say it's beautiful.

The sounds of engines roaring coming from different vehicles resonates around the streets followed by constant chatters and laughs from the people of this beautiful city.

But there were feint cheers echoing around the streets as it was coming from TV's and some people and all of it leads to a certain large and  tallest tower in the middle of the city,

In one of it's floors, the sounds of roaring cheers echoed throughout the large and wide arena as in it stood two people.

One was a large and buff man wearing only baggy shorts holding  a large hammer in hand.

And the other was a boy with H/c hair as his E/c eyes glistens mockingly as he was smirking.

Thsi was Y/n L/n.

The sound of music was heard from him as he was wearing headphones listening to it, his attire consist of long sleeved and F/c colored shirts and shorts that goes to his knees and purple boots. He was also wearing a White Kitsune Mask on the right side of his head.

Right now, they were inside a large wide ring in one of the floors in one of the very famous place in the world.

Heavens Arena.

Heavens Arena stands 991 meters (approx. 3,250 feet) tall and has 251 floors. Inside, thousands of martial artists (4,000 fighters on average) compete daily in order to test their skills and advance to higher floors. 

The annual spectator attendance is over 1 billion and the building is fully equipped with service facilities, including restaurants and shopping.

Competitors are allowed to fight and defeat their opponent using any means, but weapons are not allowed on the first 199 floors.

Competitors are given prize money for advancing on each of those 199 floors. After reaching the 100th floor, competitors get their own private room.

Up to the 200th floor, the building is divided into twenty 10-floor parts. For example, a fighter who wins on the 40th floor advances to the 50th, and one who loses on the same level regresses to the 30th: a 10-story scale.

Heavens Arena has an administration to regulate everything.

The rules were simple.

Apart from the ban on weapons on the first floors (from 1 to 199), the combat does not follow any rules. There is no time limit, it stops as soon as one of the competitors has 10 points (a TKO, technical knockout) or there is a KO (knockout) or out of bounds on the ring. The points given by the referees are counted as follows:

"Clean hits" are worth 1 point.

"Critical hits" are worth 2 points.

If there is a "Down", that is to say that a fighter is on the ground, 1 point is added for his opponent.

Judges/referees are said to have personal scoring styles, when awarding a "critical hit", for example, some place importance on the amount of damage dealt while others like to see strategy and technique. In the case of risky matches, a judge can lower their scoring criteria if they deem it necessary e.g. for the safety of one of the fighters; to end the fight quickly a "technical judge" score points fast.

Deathmatches occur when both fighters agree to it, and this modality seems to have no other condition than the death of one of the fighters.

But right now, Y/n is on the 232nd floor as here there are weapons allowed and his opponent was wielding a hammer while he was barehanded.

He removes his headphones as he looks at him.

Y/n: Welcome Challenger. I'm the Floor Master of the 232th Floor. But be warned just because you got a  lucky free pass from 231th doesn't mean I'll do the same. So good job making it all this way but it ends here.

He stated seriously but his opponent just laughs at him.

Opponent: What's this? Is this a joke? A kid who claims to be a Floor Master? This will be easy!

He arrogantly smirks at him as Y/n perks an eyebrow at this.

Y/n: This fight will be simple. If you land 3 hits on me, Its your win but if not, well it's a lost.

Opponent: Really, that's it? It's easy!!

Y/n just sighs as he  nodded  to the referee who nodded back.

Referee: Begin!!!

Y/n's opponent immediately lunges at  him as he raised his hammer and brings it down on him as the whole ring shakes from the impact and dust clouds had kicked up.

Opponent: Hehe.. That was too easy.

Y/n: I'll say. Too easy to dodge.

Opponent: Huh?!

He widens his eyes Y/n was right behind him, not a scratch on him as this angered his opponent as he roared charging at him once again.

He delivered swings and strikes at Y/n, all of it missing him greatly as they continued to do this for a 5 minutes as debris were now around the ring.

Y/n: Give up yet?

Opponent: Huff... huff... never!!

He charges at him as Y/n waited for him to come until the man swung down his hammer at him but Y/n flickered as he disappeared much to his shock before he collapse on the ground due to Y/n chopping his neck behind him by his hand knocking him out.

Y/n: That's it? Well it was a good fight.... I think... (Not...)

Commentator: AND THATS IT FOLKS! FLOOR MASTER SHIRONE HAS WON ANOTHER ROUND AGAIN! AND HAD GUARD THE FLOOR ONCE MORE!

The large audience loudly cheers for Y/n as some were chanting his fake name or his alias as many girls squealed loudly when Y/n grinned widely.

Y/n: Alright!!

He waves to the crowd as they cheered more louder than before, mainly the females.

Y/n: Thank you!!

To be continued....

Word count: 1000+

Okay that's it for the prologue. This fanfic is just for fun. I think the updates to this story will be a bit slow since I don't know anything much about K/DA *even though I play LoL...* but I try my best to impress!!!

Expect a lot of fight scenes here 'cause I'm bringing in the action!

12-15-20