Chapter 6: K/DA

It has been a week already since the tournament was over.

The fight between Y/n or better known as Shirone Vs Hisoka went viral to the world as many people were in uproar about it.

But especially when Y/n rejected the VIP ticket prize from KDA much to many peoples shock and some in rage. Mainly guys were cursing at him for it which he didn't care.

Right now, Y/n was at his apartment, surrounded by small boxes of Chocolate balls as he had a look of a catlike smile.

Y/n: ^ω^ Soooo... good~

*Riiiinnng!!!*

Y/n heard the sound of his doorbell ringing as he sighs.

Y/n: -_-..Great who could that be?

He got off from his couch and walks to his front door and opens it only to be greeted by.

Akali: Hey!

Standing right in front of his door of his apartment was Akali and the rest of the KDA members.

All 4 were wearing hats and casual clothes as disguises but it didn't fool Y/n as he looks at them with a deadpan expression.

Y/n: -_-......

Y/n quickly slams the door loudly right in their faces much to their shock.

Akali: O_o Okay, pretty much didn't expect that.

Ahri: Now that was rude!

Y/n: (The hell are they doing here!?)

Y/n internally yelled as he was frowning in the other side of the door.

Y/n: (How did they find me anyway!?)

Not thinking about it through. He quickly opens the door and brought out 4 of his tails as he quickly grabs them inside with it much to their shock as they couldn't react in time for it.

Y/n closes the door as he looks at them being held in the air by his tails wrapped around them tight.

Y/n: How in the world did you all find me!?

Ahri: Hey let us go!

Evelyn: Let us down this instant!

Y/n didn't listen as he wrapped his tails tightly around them as they groan a bit.

Ahri: Please let us go and I'll do whatever you want~.

Y/n: You're charm magic won't work on me, neither is your friend's. I'm immune to it.

Ahri: O_o Okay what!?

Akali: >_< Alright we'll tell you! Just please let us go!

Y/n didn't say anything more as he quickly let's them go as they all fell down on his couch gently and softly with all of their hats off.

Y/n: Now, tell me, how did you find me?

Y/n walks to the other couch as he sat there, glaring at them which Evelyn glared back at him while the other three were just nervous.

Though, they were a bit surprised from his voice, it wasn't that girl-ish unlike before as they were shock but concluded that this was his real voice.

Akali: W-Well it wasn't that hard seeing we had a few connections of workers in Heaven's Arena.

Ahri: Y-Yes it took time though as simple as it is. We just asked one of them with your information, then there we go, they told us where you lived.