Chapter 24: Mending the pieces

Kai'sa: Again!

Akali: Haha! No matter what you do! I'll beat you again!

Kai'sa: Never! I refuse to stay like this!

The two were still playing SSBU as both were so into it and for the past couple of hours, Kai'sa had several lost with only few wins.

She was getting annoyed with Akali's character which was Kirby.  (A/n: To be honest, I would too. Kirby can be annoying especially when he eats you!!!)

Evelyn was still looking through her tablet watching a video of a certain pink haired girl, with headphones on as she smiles and hums from this.

Evelyn: Interesting.

Akali: Hey, isn't it weird that we haven't heard any noises from upstairs? I figured that Y/n should have messed up in one of his testings by now or he would come down to eat. snack or something.

Kai'sa: Now that you said it. It's kinda weird.

Evelyn: Oh that's because Y/n isn't here. He went out with Ahri on her shopping spree.

Akali/Kai'sa: WHAT!?

Both shouted in shock at this especially Kai'sa which made Akali look at her as she lightly blushes from it and Akali turns to Evelyn.

Akali: Why didn't you tell me!?

Evelyn: Well you were so into the game, I didn't want to bother you~

She smiles which only irk Akali as she then turns to Kai'sa.

Evelyn: Though I didn't expect you to react as well~

Kai'sa only looked away not saying anything making Eve giggle from this.

Akali: Ahri is so gonna get it,

This made Evelyn giggled once more before having an idea,

Evelyn: (Maybe I should go on a date with Y/n as well~ But though, it feels wrong as it will make me a Pedophile..... But.. I like how wrong does that sounds~~~)

Evelyn couldn't help but giggled a bit at that thought, which didn't go unnoticed by the two as they look at her suspiciously but Evelyn shrugs it off before going back to watching on her tablet.

Evelyn: (I need more information on her, but thought she looks familiar. I think I've seen her somewhere before.....)

She thought watching the video of a pink haired girl singing with a lovely voice.

_________________________________________________________

Y/n: Where is she?

Y/n muttered as he is seen looking around the mall and as he did that, he noticed that he was getting some attention from the crowd, to rather to his tails. must be because he's a 9 tailed Fox Vastaya, one of the rarest in this very world,

He was using his tails to carry Ahri's shopping bags which she had left near a shroud before she saw what happened.

He focuses on his ears as it then perks up when he heard sobbing which he followed it and it lead to outside of the mall.